Aram

Jongdae looked up for the nth time that day at the sound of the door being opened, feeling disappointment washed over him when the person behind it wasn't the one he was expecting.

"Are you okay?" Came a feminine voice. Jongdae glanced down at her with a small smile that came out weaker than it supposed to be.

"I'm fine."

"Okay then." Aram, his long distance girlfriend who just got back to her home city, peck him on his cheek. Jongdae felt guilty, but at the same time he's not. He knew she had a boyfriend in the city her university is in, he got sources. Yet here she is, giving him affections as if she doesn't have someone waiting for her and not knowing anything in another place.

He lifted his head again when the door was pushed open, sulking when it wasn't the one he wanted.

Where's he anyway? This seems weird.

"Where's your boy?" Jongdae looked to his right where his co-worker was standing, stirring a cup with a raised brow sent to him.

"He's not my boy and I don't know." He shrugged, lips curled into a frown.

"I thought you already broke up with her."

"Why did you assume so?"

"Well, how you flirted with the dimple guy. Can't blame me to think that."

The words strucked into him. The fact that it is flirting. He has a girlfriend and he's flirting with another guy. But then again his girlfriend was cheating on him. It's been four months since he last saw her and they've been lacking contact with each other. And then there was an attractive man flirting with him and he's such a cutie and how could he not flirt back? He was such a gem.

And so Jongdae continued the day with a tight smile. The sentence his co-worker gave was left with no answer.