He's Ready

Yixing took a deep breath as he checked himself out on the mirror by the shop beside him, not minding the people passing by. He was dressed casually, as per usual. A white t-shirt underneath his unbuttoned black and white stripes shirt, the sleeves rolled up revealing his wrist and the silver chain dangling around his pale skin (it was a gift he got from Yifan and the older has one too on his wrist, Luhan doesn't have one because he hasn't met them yet that time and when he did he demanded Yifan to get him one and now he had one) and a simple black trousers, the edges rolled up until above his ankle. His black hair was styled parted, an earring attached on his left ear.

He's ready.

He will ask Jongdae out.

And then goes in he did. He was biting his lower lip lightly, feeling nervous at what he was about to do. He has everything planned up. What he wanted to say, how he will react when Jongdae accept him, and even how he will react when Jongdae reject him.

However, he wasn't prepared if things go to another direction. And, as f the universe hated him, that's what happened to him. The sight before him clench his chest, his heart drop and crashed, his mind went blank, everything he had planned was thrown away by the window.

There he was, smiling brightly as usual. The smile that Yixing thought was only for him. He bitterly chuckle internally, just how lame he is. He thought everything was going smoothly like some romance novels? Or where the regular and the barista fell in love?

He gulped down inaudibly before turning away, not feeling for his daily coffee nor daily Jongdae.

The scene replayed again and again in his mind, and he tried not to let it get to him. He's man. He's not some teenager. He could handle this. So what? There's still so many people out there searching for their other halfs. So why does it matter?

But it still hurts though.