Flight Lessons [Launchpad McQuack]

"Hey LP... can you teach me to fly?"

Those were words Launchpad never expected to come out of (Y/N)'s mouth. He had been trying to mouths to spend more time with her after he developed a little crush, and out of nowhere, he had his chance.

"It depends. Why do you wanna learn to fly?" Launchpad joked, curious to see her intentions.

"I dunno," The girl shrugged, "I guess it just seems like it'd be fun. Plus, you could get a break from flying the Sunchaser all the time."

Launchpad thought it over in his head. He could use the break to spend more time with his best friend, Dewey, on adventures.

"Alright, you've got yourself a deal." Launchpad smiled as he shook the girl's hand. (Y/N) smiled happily, "Thanks LP." She spoke before running off.

Y/N turned around and looked to Launchpad for a moment, "I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!" She shouted before spinning around and disappearing out I sight.

Butterflies filled Launchpad's stomach as he thought of (Y/N). He could hardly wait for the next day.

.-.time skip.-.

Launchpad and (Y/N) made their way into the Sunchaser. (Y/N) sat in the pilot's seat while Launchpad sat next to her. He was about to give her a few instructions before he realized that she already knew what she was doing.

She managed to not only get into the air perfectly, but she also landed safely, without a single dent on the plane.

"Wait, if you're so good at flying, why did you need flight lessons from me?" Launchpad asked, dazed and confused about what had just happened.

"I honestly have such a big crush on you Launchpad, and it was the only way I could spend time with you."

(Y/N) froze, as she looked to Launchpad. She did not intend to say that out loud.

"Wait... you have a crush on me?" Launchpad asked as (Y/N) stayed silent, preparing for rejection. "Because I have a crush on you..."

Those were the last words (Y/N) had expected to come out of her crush's mouth.

"So does that mean...?" The two asked each other before breaking out in laughter.

"I guess it does..."