Mistletoe [Donald Duck]

Although it appeared Scrooge hated Christmas, he had nothing against everyone decorating for the season.

The tree was covered in ornaments, presents were underneath the tree, tinsel was hung, lights were everywhere, and Webby was able to sneak mistletoe on the top of the stairs, leading to the entrance hall.

You were spending time with Webby, Huey, Louie, Launchpad, and Mrs. Beakley as Scrooge grumbled. Donald had went to check on Dewey, and you were unsure of why he hadn't returned yet.

Excusing yourself from the group, you began walking up the stairs as Donald was coming down. The two of you ran into each other, and it became a brawl of apologies from both you and Donald.

The two of you smiled to the other before making your way down the stairs to sing some carols and enjoy the time you'd spend together.

"Wait just one second! The rules of mistletoe are clear to you, right?" Webby asked, you and Donald both nodding.

"Well, you two were underneath one, so get to it!" Louie shouted, high-fiving Webby.

Donald blushed to you as you leaned in and pecked the side of his face before walking off to hide your growing blush.

"I may be wrong, but sometimes I feel like Christmas is the season of love, not Valentines Day..." Launchpad smiled, mumbling to himself.