A dream

HEYOO! Sorry for not updating. Family issues...'°-°

Edit: I just realized that for some stupid reason the photos/videos of this chapter and the two next ones weren't published with the story. This probably gave some people a bit of confusion. I am really sorry for that!

I also apologize if my commas are in a completely wrong place in this chapter and in the last two ones.

ENJOY!! >.<

Izaya's P.O.V

Red vital fluid on the ground. Blood? Yep, deep red blood. I heard screams from afar, slowly dying away. Blurry blue lights came rushing towards me. What had happened? Where was I? I saw blood dripping down from above my head. I tried to bend up and identify what was above me, but I couldn't move my body. It felt like I was stuck between two heavy objects. My hips began to hurt like hell, as soon as I tried to wriggle myself out of the plier-like-objects.

I looked around myself. I was in a car, so far I could tell. But who had driven it? Who was with me? Was I alone? So many questions but no one could answer them. I heard distinct noises from outside the car. As they got closer, I could decipher what they were saying. "What happened here?", a rough voice asked. "The car started to get out of control and then crashed into that building. I think the driver is still inside.", some stranger replied. "Is there anybody else hurt, except the one in the car?", the same rough voice asked again. "No, not that I know, sir.", answered a different person.

I felt something move. Was it the car? I heard yelling, but this time I couldn't make out what they were telling each other. A pair of hands grabbed onto my shoulders and pulled me out of the car. My rescuers laid me down on a stretcher and inspected me from top to bottom. My head felt like it had been pressed into a helmet that was five times too small.

"A broken hip and some bruised ribs. He's also got some deep cuts from the broken glass.", a feminine voice stated. "Everything will be alright from here on out, okay? We will get your parents and your sisters out of there.", she reassured me. I nodded and my memories came back. That's right. Mum and Dad were driving Kururi, Mairu and me to the cinemas. We wanted to meet up with some friends there. Then this happened. I rubbed my forehead. The giant head ache still hasn't vanished.

Suddenly the people around the accident started screaming and they ran away. "Everyone, get to safety! We'll get this under control!" What was wrong? Everything should be perfectly fine now? I was safe, right? They would get Mom and Dad out of the car, right? They would save Mairu and Kururi. Why were they running?

Then I heard a peeping sound. A single moment everything was quiet. Not even the screams of the people could be heard anymore. As if the whole world stayed still. The car exploded. The people from the ambulance yelled at each other, giving orders.

I just sat there, my eyes as wide as possible, my iris small as pin-heads. A single tear ran down my face. Gone. They were just taken from the earth. Wiped out. So easily. So lightly. Some firemen started extinguishing the fire the explosion had created. After the fire was erased, the firemen looked through the leftovers of the car, to find a life-force. But as excepted there was nothing left.

"We've lost them." My head stopped working and I lost consciousness.

"Shizu~chan...", I whispered. Stretching out my hand, I tried to reach out to him, never able to grip his hand. He looked at me with a passionate glance. "I remember you.", he said. "Aren't you the one-" A crash and a loud yell came from him. He was now covered in his own blood and no longer looked like the Shizuo I knew. His legs were dislocated. And not in the nicest way. His right leg was almost split in two halfs, his shinbone was broken in half and his kneecap looked out. His left leg was turned in a very wrong way and his skin had ripped. His mouth was wide open, as if he had wanted to let out a last scream, but wasn't able to. As I looked in his eyes they looked as lifeless as a blank stone. Not a single spark was left in them. I heard the sound of an huge explosion and Shizuo got lost in it.

"NOOOO!!!", I screamed and woke up, sitting straight in bed, my right hand stretched out as if I wanted to grab ahold of something. I panted heavily. "A...dream..."

Relieved I sunk back down in my sheets and covered my eyes with the right hand. I laughed. "It was only a dream." A tear rolled down my cheek. Huh? Tears? Now? It was only a dream! I shouldn't be crying over such a thing! I rolled myself up and hugged my knees, as I continued weeping.

After a while I looked at my clock. 4.30 am. Still four more hours to go before I had to go to the production industry. I tried to fall asleep again, but it didn't work. The memories of the nightmare came back as soon as I closed my eyes.

Then I decided to go for a walk outside. I slowly stood up so I wouldn't get a headache and went to the door. My jacket had fallen down and laid on the floor. I bent down and put it on. When I was finally outside, my head started to clear up. The fresh and cold oxygen was exactly what I needed to chase aways these awful thoughts.

I heard a near car door slamming and muffled talking. My eyes inspected everything in the reach of twenty meters very close, but I found nothing suspicious. I decided to just go into my apartment again and try to sleep.

As I closed my bedroom behind me and laid down on my bed after I went up again, I suddenly heard a rattling noise. There was someone at the door, trying to get in. By force. Or was it a gang?

I didn't care about that right now. I only knew that I would get into trouble if I wouldn't handle it right now. I rolled out of my bed and stood up as silent as possible. My eyes flinched to the knife that lay on my desk, ready to get used. I grabbed ahold of it and rushed out of my room.

The door look clicked and it got slammed open. I hid in the bathroom in front of me, as some men stormed into my apartment. I overheard low voices giving each other orders. They walked past me and went into my bedroom. "He's not 'ere.", a deep voice stated. Another one meant: "Why are we doing this in the first place?"

"Don' question 'he actions of 'he boss. All we need to do is kidnap 'his Orihara guy and then we'll ge paid. Got it? Now search through the apartment. He has to be 'ere somewhere!" *I'm really sorry. I don't know how delinquents sound, so I tried to replace the 'h' and 't' with a small line...*

Thundering feet were stomping through my home. I took in noises that sounded like they were destroying my desk. Some footsteps were already much too close to my hiding spot and I was at risk to be found.

I straightened myself a few centimeters and held the knife in my fighting hand. Immediately after doing so, a tall man, about 30, barged into the bathroom. Everything slowed down. I raised up from my cowering position to attack him before he could warn the others.

But I was to slow. He alarmed the men in the different rooms. After that, I grabbed him by his neck and sliced his throat open. Blood streamed out of his aorta and I had to hold in my vomit. The sight was disgusting. But before I could get myself together again, more men came in.

I tried my best to get away, by kicking around myself and ramming the knife into their legs, but there were to many. I was overpowered. They slipped a bag over my head and hit me with a baseball bat. I fell to the ground and everything went black.

Ahh, cliffhangers. Always the best way to end a chapter *Laughing evilly at everyone who's cursing me for being like that* Although I personally hate cliffhangers, especially when I have to turn off the laptop, I actually love doing them in my stories. They give you a reason to read on >.<

Thanks to all of you who are reading this shit. I think I finally found my plot and I'm trying to make it dramatic. Just so you are warned there will be blood and probably smut... but just probably.

Now that I have much free time, due to my holidays, I am writing much more than I should. My parents are already complaining, that I'm not with them. *dramatical sigh*

See ya guys around *Flying away on a broom and throwing cupcakes in everybody's faces*