Memories and death

The gif has nothing to do with the story. I just thought it was hilarious (ಡ艸ಡ)

I just had a random idea in class and no clue if this will be good but here goes nothing. If someone has a idea of what kind of...I JUST HAD THE PERFECT PLOT TWIST IDEA *evil laugh ლ(`∀'ლ)* I'M GONNA MAKE YOU CRY MUAHAHA *chokes on water*

Hope you'll enjoy anyway ^-^

Again 'TRIGGER WARNING'

Shizuo POV

I was walking towards the local washing room a big basket of dirty clothes under my arm. It has been a week since I moved in a new apartment with Izaya and it has been a real pain in the ass. He was the messiest person I've ever met. Every day I had to pick up stacks of dirty clothes and wash even more stacks of plates and bowls that were lying around. The worst thing was he didn't even try to help. For example.

(Only a few hours before)

"Izaya~! Would you please explain to me why the clean dry wash I've just returned is lying on the floor?" I was standing in the doorframe of our newly bought apartment. Izaya was lying on our white couch his legs dangling off the edge his puppy dog eyes locked with mine.

"Aww~ Come on Shizu~chan.", he cooed. "It's not too bad."

I snapped. This was it! "Listen! It hasn't been long since I've been living with you, but your attitude is really getting to me. You never clean up your stuff and you always lie around doing nothing but hang on your phone and wait until some stranger asks for your help! Look around yourself! Does this look like it's not too bad?! This is a total catastrophe!"

Izaya winced at the sound of my angry voice. Then he snorted and started to laugh so hard that he fell of the couch. His action irritated me. Why the fuck is he laughing?!

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!", I yelled and tried to keep me from punching him in the face.

"Yes, it is." He sat up from the floor holding his stomach. "You just sound just like an angry mother being mad at her child." He snorted again and ended up rolling himself on the floor again hands on his stomach and tears in his eyes.

I crossed my arms and made a pouty face which sent him back into a violent laughing fit. I'll only get angrier if I say one more thing. I turned on my heel and walked into the kitchen making the dishes ready to be cleaned. We didn't own a dishwasher so we - no - I had to do everything by hand. 

While the hot water was flowing in the sink, I turned around only to see Izaya back on his phone again. I sighed. "Izaya. Would you please be so kind and pick up the clothes and put them in the basket by the door? I need to bring them to the local washing room after.

"If you say so.", he groaned. I devoted myself back to the sink which was now full of water.

After a few minutes of silent working I realized that I didn't check if there were dishes on the table in the living room.

"Hey Izaya? Are there dishes on the coffee table?"

"Wait a moment." I heard him shifting some stuff around. "Yes, there is."

"Okay." I turned around once again to get the dishes from the living room. In the exact same moment Izaya bent down to pick up some clothes lying around on the ground. Let's just say I got a pretty good view of his butt. My face heated up and I turned back to the sink. Don't think of inappropriate thoughts right now! You have more important stuff to do!

"Shizu~chan? Didn't you hear me? There's still stuff on the coffee table.", he repeated.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time.", I replied weakly. I placed a hand on the sink. My legs were quivering like mad.