Kidnapped

Hello~

This one is going to be a little confusing, but I hope you appreciate the plot (>.<) Also I had no idea, what to write at first. But I eventually got into the story.

 ! Blood warning ! 

Izaya's POV

First of all, I couldn't see a thing. Before my eyes it was dark as a butt hole due to the bag over my head. Second of all, I didn't like the smell of things. LITERALLY. It stank like hell in this fricking bag. And last but not least, it was cold af. I had no clue where my sorry ass was. I tried to move my hand to my head so I could get this stinking bag off of me. But my hands were tied to wood, that I soon identified as a chair, cause of the carvings I felt in my back. Why the hell would I be tied up in a chair, in the middle of a cold place probably called nowhere.

A door creaked and a single pair of feet walked in. So, I was in a room. Most likely in a basement or some unheated area of some random house. Out of all these hints I found in the last few minutes I was awake, I concluded that I had probably been kidnapped. Well, this was new. No one had ever tried kidnapped Izaya Orihara. Or should I better say dared.

"Well, who do we have here?", someone asked. The voice was low, so it was most definitely a man. Few other footsteps were to hear, who came in as well.

"Boss, I don' wanna be rude or any'hing, but would ya give us 'he reward-money already? We kinda need it." I recognized that the voice. It belonged to one of the kidnappers who were in my house.

Something clicked and I was pretty sure it wasn't a door lock. It sounded like someone had just loaded a gun.

"Woah, dude. We just want the money. No need to point a—" His voice got cut off by a loud gunshot. I heard a deep scream and a dump sound of someone falling to the ground.

"He was in the way.", someone, probably the boss, explained to no one specific. But then I took in some other one yell: "You'll pay for what you've done!" and another gunshot fell. I knew, the boss had talked to the friend of the one who died first. So complicated ಠ_ಠ That's when my guts began to tell me, that I was in great danger. This boss could do anything to me. He could make me do anything.

The bag was pulled of my head and my eyes were blinded from the bright light. After I was accustomed to the light, I saw two men standing in front of me, one of them holding the black bag. The first one was tall and had a wide corps. He looked like the 24/7 Bodyguard you would see on the street. And the other... well, the other one was just starring at me, like he was the predator and I was his prey. A cold shiver went dow my spine.

"Well, who do we have here?", the staring man asked. I didn't answer and looked to the ground. My legs were quivering like mad. "Aww. Poor Izaya is scared~" He stepped closer and lifted up my head by putting two fingers on my chin. I looked straight into his brown-greenish eyes. The tall man who had the bag, had left and now I was alone with this creep.

"Let me go.", I tried to say in a deeper voice, so it would over tune the shaking in my voice. Didn't quite work out as planned.

The man just laughed and started to untie my wrists, only to lay me on a bed next to me, me obviously being the goddamn uke that's being harassed. Sorry Izaya. Had to put you in the horrifying position of the ukes ^.^ *whisper* It's not horrifying anymore if you watch Dakaretai otoko ichii.

I saw his face hovering over mine, dangerously close to my lips. I tried to push him away, hammering against his chest. Ha, who were you kidding. As if I would be able to make damage to a person. I didn't even have my knife with me.

I let out a quiet squeak as I could feel his breath stroking over my face. Why did this have to happen to me? Why me?? What did I do to be harassed by such an creep?

I closed my eyes and looked to the side, avoiding the kiss this creep tried to give me.  As I opened my orbs, I regretted it as soon as I did.

There was blood all over the place. On the walls. On the floor. On the tip of the carpet. And the worst of all. Bloody corpses lay on the floor. One of them was shot in the arm and the other one in the head. But there weren't just gunshots. The organs of the bodys were lying on one side of the room. The corpses weren't just corpses any more. They were a literal mess of guts, flesh and blood.

I felt my stomach turning and thought I would throw up. Nothing such happened, though my stomach was protesting like mad. I took in the sound of splashing water drops.

First only very quiet, until it got louder and louder by second. I put my hands over my ears, trying to blend out this horribly loud noise. It didn't work. 

"Oh Izaya~ Why did you have to look at them? It will only remember you of your family~", the man above me said. I turned my head to look up at him.

"How do you know that?" It was just loud enough for him to understand.

"You ask how? Well~ Let's just say, I was there and helped them out."

My blood started to boil, drowning the noise of the dripping water in my head. "How can you say you helped them, if their now dead?!" My voice was getting louder by every syllable I let out of my mouth.

"Oh, I didn't mean it in a positive way~ To put in easier terms: I helped them die."

The dripping sound stopped. In the room it was as quiet as a empty room could be. Suddenly the sound returned, louder than before. It was hammering onto my eardrums. They felt like, they were soon going to explode. My guts turned around. I screamed, due to the fact, that I was on the bridge of death. Not that I cared, but I couldn't take any more of this immense pain. I curled together. My body felt like it was being torn apart. Like something wanted to come out. I let out another painful scream.

Suddenly everything went dark. I found myself in some kind of cell. The only difference was, that it had no bars. Well, I assumed it had none, cause I couldn't see a thing. It was pitch-black. Where the fuck was I? Why did I land here? What happened? I felt a painful tug on my hair. Well, 'a tug' is an understatement, cause it felt like someone was ripping all of my hair off of my skull. I screamed in pain and tried to loosen the grip, by flailing around myself. To my surprise it worked.

I hesitantly looked around myself. There was nobody here, who could have done this too me. What is going on here?!

A eerie rustle behind me was getting louder by every second. I turned around quickly. There was nothing there. However, the rustle hadn't stopped. A bizarre presence was hovering right in front of me. I saw nothing, yet I could feel it.

"I'm speculating. You don't know where you are right, Izaya~" The odd presence had started to talk. It's voice almost sounded like mine, although it had a hint of bliss in it. "I sincerely apologize, but sadly I am not allowed to answer your question. You have to wait, until the time has come. But let me say this: Your dementophobia wasn't for nothing~"

Whoo~ Finally finished. I actually should be learning right now, but cause I'm bored af right now and I don't want to learn, I thought: Why don't just continue your fanfic? Better than being fatigued (≧▽≦)

So, I kinda thought I would make a huge plot twist and came up with this idea (*^o^*)

Hope you guys enjoyed \ (*^w^*) /

~Your Nori