Tricked

Hello minesang [Don't ask, my brother always says that...] I thought I could update a story every week on Saturdays so it would have like a rythm UwU. But can't promise anything. School is hard around this time.

Welp, also thought about doing Shizu~chan's POV for once. Was kinda lonely without a POV of the biggest badass in Ikebukuro >•<

ENJOY MY FRIENDS XD

Shizu~chan's POV [In the same night, as Izaya had his nightmare.]

What the heck was Izaya's problem? I just tried to talk to him! Annoyed I kicked a trashcan. The content, that was out of rotten banana shells, half eaten food rests and a stinky teddybear, spilt over the street as the trashcan fell. I didn't bother to pick this yucky stuff up. This city was dirty so why should I bother to clean it up? They wouldn't give me anything in return anyway.

I walked past the spilt trash and clicked my tongue. Shitty Izaya. He had really no idea how hard it was for me to hold back, huh?

"Shizuo Heiwajima. Kinky to see you around, at this late hour. How's it going?" I heard a familiar voice and turned around, only to face my old client. Tom Tanaka.

"Hello Tom. Why the hell are you back again? Wasn't it enough to give you the beating? Don't think I will give up so easily.", I said.

Tom laughed. "I didn't expect you to hand him over. And I didn't plan to come here, just so I could make a deal with you. I just thought we could have a little drink. What do you say?" He smiled brightly. I inspected him closer but found nothing suspicious on him. No gun, no note, not even a phone. Maybe he really just wanted to talk. Although the possibility that he will squeeze information's out of me, while I'm drunk, is at about 80%.

"Okay, but I will not pay." It's only so I can observe my enemy closer. I'm protecting him this way.

We walked through Ikebukuro until we saw Simon's Restaurant. As Tom already wanted to go in, I stopped him by roughly grabbing on to his arm.

"I thought we would only drink.", I said skeptical. My alarm bells turned on and I was ready to run off if I had to. "Ah, sorry, I didn't tell you earlier, but I'm very hungry. I didn't have lunch today. Do you mind going in?" I shook my head and let his arm go. "It's fine by me." Although my alarm bells were still on, I followed Tom into the neatly timbered restaurant, and we sat down. Tom ordered three salmon rolls and a glass of wine, while I got myself pure sake (name for alcohol in Japan). While we waited for our order, no one said a word. It was pretty awkward. Even though I was deep in my thoughts, I thought I should say something.

"So. Where were you all this time?", I finally broke the silence. "I didn't hear from you, since the day you dared to lay a hand on him." I smiled at him dangerously, well aware that I was killing him with my look.

"Well", he started, ignoring my deathly stare and looked out of the window. "I was in Asia most of the time. I got some fighting skills from there. Should I show them to you?"

"I think I'll pass. What really interests me, is why you came back in here. I think I remember telling you, you should never show your fucking face in Ikebukuro ever again.", I rumbled. My anger was getting the best of me and I could hardly control it. Wasn't unusual for my conditions, but I had to keep a calm head this time.

Tom laughed, as one of the waitresses served our food. "You don't know why? Should be obvious by now." He took a bite out of his salmon rolls and smiled with a full mouth.

"So, I should guess.", I read out of his behavior. He nodded and went on with eating his rolls with a smile. His eyes glanced with happiness.

"You came back for him right? Already from when you talked to me earlier I had the feeling you were after him. Even now, you seem to be too relaxed, considering that you are eating dinner with your enemy. You planned something didn't you? I only had to be tricked." Suddenly, two bodyguards approached from each side and took my arms. I tried to free myself from their strong grip, but they were to strong. They got me good.

Tom clapped in his hands. "Bravo. You've found out. Took you long enough. If I were you, I wouldn't have trusted me in the first place, Shizuo. Or should I say Shizu~chan?" He laughed at the nickname Izaya had given me.

I grinned my teeth together. "What did you do to Izaya! TELL ME!" I wanted to punch that bastard so hard. I tried to get out of the grip of the two bodyguards, but they were to strong. If only I would've had some weapon in my possession, then I would have a chance against these fucking shits. Wait a minute. Don't I have a extendable knife somewhere in my shoe? If only I could activate the mechanism somehow, then I could easily defeat these two fuckers.

"Well, this is it. I (J-)hope you trained Izaya well. I don't want him to stain my clothes again.", he said laughing and walked out of the restaurant. His jacket flattered with the wind from his turn.

This was my chance. I kicked out with my left leg and it worked. The foot-knife came out of my shoe and glittered in the light of the lights on the ceiling. Now I had to think fast. I swung my leg over to the left side, where the stronger one was standing. I aimed at his forehead and hit him with full power. Blood streamed out of his head as he fell to the floor. I didn't stop to see if he was unconscious. I flipped myself over and hit the other with my, now free, left elbow. His nose cracked in with an awfully loud noise, but I didn't wait. As soon as he let go of my arm, I kicked him in his stomach and ran out of the restaurant, leaving Simon to clean up the mess I made.

My thoughts were only centered around Izaya and his well-being. Izaya. I know I wasn't always nice to you and that I was a real bastard to pretend, that I didn't recognize you. To be true, I was so happy to finally meet you again after 18 long years. But this asshole Tom Tanaka threatened me to keep shut about knowing you, otherwise he would rape you. Izaya. I really hope you're alright. If not, I could never forgive myself.

I'm really sorry for this short chapter and all this weird stuff going on in this story. And as an official ARMY it's my duty to make BTS related jokes *making a weird face while listening to 'Baepsae' and singing as loud as possible* [I'm officially the weirdest person in the world...]

Hope you enjoyed >.<

Love ya all <3