Chapter 3

Jeongyeon: Okay I have to go now... thank you for calling me this morning to cheer me up, I love you!!!

Seoyun: I love you too~

-call ended-

I was infront of the school gate already after walking from home while on the phone with Jeongyeon. I take a look at my Daniel Wellington hand watch that Jeongyeon gave me for my birthday. It was 6:43am, too early and I have enough time to walk around the school.

Seoyun-ah

I jumped out of the fear. That voice was too loud that makes me turn around fast. There it is, Im Changkyun. How should I tell him that I'll walk around by myself? I'm an independent girl, I know how to take care of myself!

Seoyun: Oh, yes? Why?

Changkyun: You came early... since we have around 1 hour,let me bring you to look around the school

Speak Seoyun! Speak! Say No! You can do it, say no to her! You can look around by yourself! Come on Seoyun! Let it out!

Seoyun: Urm, o-okay...

Shit! Seriously Kim Seoyun? Ah... I facepalmed my self in frustation. Thanks a lot that Changkyun already walk on his way to our class. I let out the deepest sigh I ever let out here.

I walk in my class and hang my bag on my chair before Changkyun grab my wrist softly and pull me to walk outside.

Changkyun: Do you know where are your locker is?

Seoyun: No

Changkyun: Do you have your key? If not,do you remember the code?

Seoyun: 218 maybe

Changkyun: Woah, that's near with mine. Mine is 210, here let me bring you there

She grab my wrist once again. Not too long after that I was shocked to see how beautiful the locker room was.

 Not too long after that I was shocked to see how beautiful the locker room was

But unfortunately there was Minhyuk grab some textbook from his locker. Damn! What a bad day

Changkyun: There, 218!

He said as he point on the top row of the lockers. I'm glad I got the nice one,not the one at the bottom.

Minhyuk: Hey you kids.. bring this for me!

Minhyuk says as he hand out 4 textbooks to us. His eyes widened as he sees me,but that didnt last long.. he smirked and he put the textbooks back in his locker.

Minhyuk: Well... I guess I can bring those by myself later-

He says as he winked at me and bit his bottom lip.

Changkyun: I'm glad you can.. I thought you dont have any hands and legs to bring those textbooks by your own

Minhyuk: You, shut up!