Chapter 37

Me and Shownu have report to the police about Seoyun and ask them to detect her phone as well. Now me, Wonho and Chaeyoung were at Wonho's gym.

I can't even get myself done. I look miserable, everything is so wrong without Seoyun. I miss her, I'm so fucking worried.

Wonho: Minhyuk, until when are you going to be like this?

Minhyuk: Until I found Seoyun

Chaeyoung: Have you detect her phone?

Minhyuk: Yes, but the police found it at the side of the road

Wonho: By the way, have you seen Kihyun?

Kihyun? I don't even have time to think about him. I dont even know how he's doing right now. It's up to him what he want to do. He's a destroyer since day one.

Minhyuk: No, I don't know.. I haven't seen him anywhere since after we graduated

Chaeyoung: Wait... didn't you guys suspect anything?

Wonho: What? Kihyun kidnapped Seoyun? Hahahaha, unless?

Minhyuk: T-that makes sense! He has been trying to get Seoyun since the first day!

Chaeyoung: Yes... But we don't have any proof

Minhyuk: Track Kihyun's phone!

Wonho: That will not work.. I've been trying to contact him but nothing happens except failure

Minhyuk: Lets go to the police station!

🍀🍁🍀🍁🍀🍁🍀🍁🍀🍁🍀
Seoyun's POV

We arrive at Istanbul yesterday. He brought me to a huge house. It was his and I cant believe he owns this kind of house at Istanbul. Did he even work? Or this is what his parents gave him? His parents must be really rich.

I was washing the dishes that I used to have breakfast. Kihyun don't even woke up yet. It was my 2nd month pregnancy but it was getting to be visible. No one knows yet.

Good Morning Seoyun...

No one else in this house except me and Kihyun. He back hugged me then suddenly walk backward. I was really shocked what he just done to me.

Kihyun: S-seoyun... A-are y-you pregnant?

I slowly nod and I feel my tears falling down again. Now what? It reminds me of Minhyuk, my heart aches so bad. He is the father of this kid but yet he dont know and he's cheating behind me. Where's his promise that he will stay with me when he found me useless?

Kihyun: Yours and Minhyuk?

Seoyun: Y-yes

Kihyun: That bastard! I'll kill him when I see him

Seoyun: Its my fault, I'm the one who give myself to him. I trust him so much.. and end up like this, I don't even know if he will be responsible

Kihyun: He won't, I know him...

He pull me again in his arms. I continue to cry because I really feel humiliated.

🐾🍁🐾🍁🐾🍁🐾🍁🐾🍁🐾
Minhyuk's POV

I lay down on the bed in frustation. We can't even detect Kihyun's phone. The police suspects that,he's not involve in this case. High chance that Seoyun only ran away by herself.

But why? Is she mad because I was late during her graduation day? No,she's not. She's happy. But then why she have to leave? I'm still suspecting Kihyun.

So baby, how's life without me?

How I wish it was Seoyun but from the voice itself telling me it was not. I know who is she...

Minhyuk: Sana, how did you come in?

Sana: I know you look frustrated but make sure to lock your door. What if it's not me that came in?

Minhyuk: What do you want?

Sana: Don't you miss me?

She said as she climb on top of me,laying her head on my chest. Im too tired to care so I just let it be. I dont even love her anymore, I never love her.

Minhyuk: My heart is owned by only one girl,My mind is full by only one girl.. I was completely hers,in and out.. I'm Seoyun's

Sana: Seoyun~ Whatever... I'm here to comfort you. Have fun Minhyuk,chill out

I push her aside and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the tap,letting the water to flow on my body.

All in my mind was Seoyun. Where's she now? Is she alright? Does she eat well? Who's with her? Does she even remember about me? I cried,so hard. If only I can turn back time and stay with her that time,everything will be alright.

Minhyuk: Seoyun... come back! I miss you so much. It's been days you're nowhere to be seen. Please... if I did anything wrong,forgive me.

The water from the shower mixed with my tears. Is this why we shouldnt love something so much? Because we will end up losing it?

But I cant lose Seoyun, she's my everything, she meant the world to me. I'll not gonna let this to continue,I'll keep on trying until i found her.

Minhyuk: Kim Seoyun.. I miss you,so fucking much

This tears wont stop falling. I can feel her absence so much. Why must I face all of this?

🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹
Sana's POV

Its been a month I live here with Minhyuk. He's still the same for each day, down, weak, miserable. What have Seoyun feed him until he become like this?

He lost so much weight because he dont eat too much. He dont even let me to enter his room, he always locks himself so I end up sleeping at the guest room.

I cant hold this any longer, I need some help. Kihyun, he's the only one I can rely on. I grab my phone and dialed Kihyun.

We fought on the phone and he end the call. I was just about to throw my phone but the door flung open. Minhyuk came home,drunk. I guide him to sit at the couch.

Sana: What's wrong with you! Where are you going just now?! You never get this drunk!

I still hold onto his arm. He look at me amd he look really pissed, then he just cried.

Minhyuk: I miss Seoyun... I love her. I want Seoyun to hold me right now,not you!

Sana: Why do you hate me?!

I asked because he really change after he met Seoyun.

Minhyuk: Hahaha,I'm not stupid... I caught you having sex with Kihyun during the party in his house last 3 years!