Epilogue

It was Minseo's 3rd birthday and everyone is here for the celebration. Except for Minhyuk, he is on his way he said.

The door opens and Minhyuk walk in,just come back from work. Minseo walk towards her dad, hugging him. She never want to be apart from her dad so long. She prefer Minhyuk more than me.

 She prefer Minhyuk more than me

Even when Minhyuk went to work,she always want to have a face time with Minhyuk

Even when Minhyuk went to work,she always want to have a face time with Minhyuk. Minhyuk didnt expect that Minseo will spend most of her time with him instead of me.

Shownu: Also Happy advance 2nd Anniversary to my sister and Minhyuk... The due date is getting nearer,Minseo must be happy to get a brother

🍓🍂🍓🍂🍓🍂🍓🍂🍓

We all start from a stranger, and then change to an enemy or a friend, and now we are one family. The most suprising thing is, Sana got engaged... with Kihyun. They decided to stay at Istanbul so that they wont be pressured because they once destroy someone's happiness. They feel bad about that.

Minseo is busy playing with her dad so I walk closer to the shore. The wind lightly blew my hair making is a bit messy. Another cold wave washed my feet,making it drowned in the sand.

Standing here at the beach reminds me so much when me and Minhyuk at Kota Kinabalu.

Minhyuk: We've been through so much hard time isnt it? But, we are still together now... building a stronger bond between us and our childrens

He slid his hand to hold me closer to him by my waist. A small hand grabbing to mine.

Seoyun: Minseo...

Minseo: Mom,its cold

I laugh and pick her up. I fixed her padded jacket and look at Minhyuk.

Seoyun: There's something between us that's not done yet

Minhyuk: What? I thought we've done everything?

Seoyun: Stop being a pervert please... I mean this..... MINHYUK I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I scream to the top of my lungs making Minhyuk blushed. I guess he remember about our deal for the last 3 years that I just done today.

Minhyuk: KIM SEOYUN!!!! I LOVE YOU MORREEE!!!

Minseo: Me?

Seoyun: Mom and Dad always loves you

Realising how happy we are,how lucky we are to have each other... I'm glad to be safe with them and I hope we can built a very great family.

Seoyun: Lets be like this forever,happy, full of harmony.. and the most important is to be together..

Minhyuk smiled and lean in to kiss me.

Minseo: AaAaAaAaAa~~

I look at Minseo who is closing her eyes and drown herself to my neck.

🐾💜🐾💜🐾
Minhyuk's POV

Seoyun: Pervert! Even Minseo knows..

Minhyuk: At least both of you loves me. So there's no problem being a pervert because only you experience it all..

She rolled her eyes and about to walk away but she put Minseo down and try to find my hand to hold onto.

Minhyuk: H-hey babe.. is everything alright? Are you okay?

Seoyun: It hurts..

She said as she hold her swollen tummy. She let out small groan and her grip on my hand tightened
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh man. My son~
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOSPITAL!!! HERE I COME!!!!

💜(A/N)💜

So Mr.Pervert finally ends. About 2 months facing hard time and Mr.Pervert is such a success. I would like to say thank you to you guys who read,vote and even comment on my work.