Chapter 6

I'm done changing everything. I walk out and check for Changkyun. But he's nowhere to be seen. Ah,he help me this day but I think I haven't day thank you yet.

Walking down the hallway,following Jooheon that I met at the locker just now. Before Hyungwon,now Changkyun is the one who I cant stop thinking about.

Jooheon: Seoyun, are you alright?

I noded and he just smiled. We enter a room which revealing about 20 people. I was just to greet my new friend but I feel someone's hand on my ass. That cant be Jooheon's. But..... Fuck off thats for sure Minhyuk! I turn around and punch his chest.

Seoyun: What the fuck do you want? Pervert! Stop touching me!

Minhyuk: Please dont say such thing,one day you'll beg to get what you reject now... and of course I want you

Jooheon turn around and walk infront of me.

Jooheon: Don't disturb her

Minhyuk: Hey,Go away

He replies as he raised his fist,ready to punch Jooheon. I push him slightly aside. I tell him I'll handle Minhyuk by myself and he give me a worried expression while walking backward.

Seoyun: One more time you touch me I'll not even hesitate to tell Shownu about this

Minhyuk: I get this attitude from him. He's our leader.. So,yeah he'll understand

Seoyun: Fuck off!

I just walk for 2 steps but he pull me back and hold my waist making my ass hit his private area. He moans. Shit,infront of my new friends! 3 people turn around and see us,they responded giving the "eww" look.

Minhyuk: This feels so good.. I cant wait to remove everything from you, the most important to remove is, ^whispers^ your virginity~

I pinched his hands by my nails,he let me go and rub his hand. His death stare pinned on me. I walk to sit beside Jooheon while waiting the teacher to come.

Ah seriously, i have the same class with Minhyuk? What school is this? Combining all level in one class... Huh, Kihyun dont even bother to stop Minhyuk from touching me. Are he being hypnotised or what?

But... Wonho have the same class with me before. Ah,why I can't realized it earlier. I should just join the club that Changkyun joined.

Teacher: OKAY EVERYONE GET UP AND WARM UP!

I jump out from my world to come back to reality.

Jooheon : Seoyun...

He wave at me to be beside him that was already standing in the front line,leaving me sitting down here. I can see Minhyuk staring at me but I ignore him and walk to Jooheon.

Jooheon: You must be awkward to be around them. Let me be your mate for today

Seoyun: Okay.. thank you. But that's what we planned

He laughs. But suddenly our teacher calls him to start the warm up session. He walk to the front and began to stretch himself as we follow every steps that he did.

Jooheon: Okay,pair up with someone beside you..

I look to the right,it was a wall because Jooheon should be the one who stand there. I look to the left, it was.... Kihyun.

Jooheon: Okay,you guys know what to do after this. I give you about 1 hour to discuss with your partner

Minhyuk: I don't have one... someone stole my partner!

He says as he stares Kihyun.

Jooheon: Pair up with me

Minhyuk just walk to him without saying any words. After that everyone went far from other partners and start to discussing among themselves. I give my blank expression to Kihyun.

Kihyun: We will dance together and we have to make a great dance or else we'll be punished

Seoyun: What's the punishment? Is it bad?

Kihyun: Not at all, we'll just standing still in here for an hour that's it. You can't sit down or do anything else. Plus, the fans will be turn off and lights too. It'll be not that dark since the window are here so sunlight still can pass through

Seoyun: That's horrible. My legs aren't that strong to stand straight for the whole 1 hour

Kihyun: Then, we should discuss about the choreography now

Seoyun: How about the music?

Kihyun: Oh yeah you're right.. Jooheon!

Jooheon: Yes?

Kihyun: What kind of song will we dance to?

Jooheon: I cant think of any.. Guys! Do you want to choose it by yourself?

Everyone agrees and continue discussing. We practice our dance together. To be honest,he's a great dancer. His moves are sharp and smooth at the same time.

Hoshi: Okay, times up. Now our teacher will take over again. Thank you for giving me cooperation as I lead you guys today

Teacher: Okay, i want one of each of you to take this piece of paper that will be your order of performing

I stand up to walk to the teacher but Kihyun stops me.

Kihyun: Let me...

I noded and sit back, waiting him to come back. After get a piece of paper between the crowds he walk back to me and opens the folding.

Kihyun: 21... wait let me count

He pointed at each pair and he was shocked.

Seoyun: Why?

Kihyun: We'll be the last to perform!

Seoyun: Nice~

We really hope that we'll be not in last place as our order of performing. The groups start to perform following their own order.

Teacher: Great! Okay now...18!

Minhyuk and Hoshi stand up and they dance very well especially Hoshi because of his talent in dancing. After they finish they bowed and went back to their seat. Following by other groups after them.

Teacher: Okay last performance. Make sure you are great Kihyun!

Kihyun: I'm always great

I hit his arm and we get ready,waiting the cue of the music.

(Imagine-Seoyun and Kihyun)
(Watch until 0:56)

Yes our dance required skin contact. Kihyun ask me earlier and I let him to. Everyone claps and we bowed. We sit down while panting,catching our breath.

Seoyun: Wow,you're a great dancer

Kihyun: You too baby girl

I turn around to see Kihyun that was covering his mouth with his eyes wide open. I smiled,he was covered by a thin layer of sweat. He looks hot,some of his hair also get wet and some of it attached to his forehead.

Kihyun: What? Something on my face?

I quickly turn around and focus to the teacher's announcement.

Teacher: Okay... all of you did a great job but we still have to choose who'll get the punishment

I was nervous because my legs are now really tired. I might not be able to walk properly tomorrow if I get the punishment.

I wiped my sweats away and take a deep breath. Kihyun realized my action and he held my hand.

Kihyun: Shownu told me that you'll forgot about you feeling nervous if someone hold your hand

It was true. I noded and sit more comfortable.

Teacher: The group is....