Chapter 15

I woke up with the sunshine shining bright passing through the window. His curtains are not thick enough to block it.

His?! Minhyuk?!

I just realised that we're sleeping together,my back facing him as he back hugged me.

Seoyun: Minhyuk!!! We're late for school!!!

Minhyuk: Just wait some more.. It's fun hugging you

Seoyun: Minhyuk~

Minhyuk: Alright!!!

He let me go and we stretched ourselves before running to the bathroom. I still cant walk properly but I force myself since today is a big day.

Seoyun: Me first!

Minhyuk: Lets just shower together then

He push himself in the bathroom with me. After few minutes we get out to get dressed. But I realize that I don't have any extra undies.

Seoyun: Minhyuk,where's my...... yeah,you know

Minhyuk: Ah they're downstairs, you're in deep sleep last night so I have time to wash your cloth and dry them as well.. let me take it for you

Seoyun: I will take it!

Minhyuk: STAY!! You can't even walk properly,how can you walk down the stairs??

He walk out with only his towel covering his lower body,leaving me alone with a robe. I choose some cloth for me from Minhyuk's wardrobe. I take a sweater and sports shorts.

Should I choose his cloth as well? Urgh whatever. I take his red hoodie and black ripped jeans. He came back not too long after that with my school uniform and my undies.

Minhyuk: Here.. wow,you prepare my favourite hoodie. Thank you babe

He kissed my forehead and then we get dressed very fast because we have 30 minutes left before school starts.

Minhyuk: I think there's no need to bring anything since we'll spend our time at the field. Okay ride my back

Seoyun: I will walk down by myself...

Minhyuk: You'll get hurt. Once we get to school,then I'll let you walk by your own

I ride his back with hesitation. He carry me until we reach his car. He put me down to get in the car while he ran back to lock the door.

-At school-

Minhyuk: Okay nice we have 7 minutes left. Lets run! Wait you can't...

Seoyun: Dont tell me I will ride your back again

Minhyuk: Why not? It's nice to feel your body against mine

He give me his smirk. I playfully slap him as we get out of the car and walk fast to get in time. We went separately to change our cloth to sports attire.

I'm still sore because of last night. I hope I can do well later.

-------------
Minhyuk's POV

When she get dressed I clean up the bed. There's blood stain which means that Seoyun is a virgin. I'm her first. I should take care of her like a princess.

Now I have to be ready for my match. I sat beside Kihyun and Wonho. They look unhappy. It made me feel curious about them.

Minhyuk: Hey what's wrong? It's our match,be energetic!

Kihyun: Where do you take Seoyun yesterday?

Minhyuk: Home?

Wonho: Who's home?