Never Alone

I continued reading even in if people thought I was alone. I was never alone, that is for sure. I remember every person who I have ever encountered, I let them into my life so that I can fully understand them and their adventures, troubles, and outcomes. It is a hard task that has been given to every fifth child in the family. I stepped out into the hall, greeting each creature and person one by one. My eyes heavy with bags from talking all night with Sarena again, I smiled at the memory. Knowing I had good friends was really important to me. I ascended down the stairs and headed into the kitchen. Mary placed today's breakfast in front of me; "An omelette with chips and some orange juice for the miss" She said in her peppy Britain accent. I smiled and ate my breakfast, once I hopped out of the chair I went out to the library on the first floor and picked out at a book. I decided to go with the Odyssey as I had been reading it for quite some time now. Once I walked outside I sat down and enjoyed the warm air blowing onto my pale white skin, it had been so long since I last came outside. Dealing with everyone's issues at once can be tough, especially for a novice in the art such as myself. I looked out at the horizon, it's golden rays shining through the mist of today. I smiled and sipped my green tea, enjoying every second of this moment. Finishing the last sentence of this chapter I closed the book and held it tightly in my small fragile hands, walking back into the house I looked around and called out for anyone in the house. I don't what I expected, I sighed and looked around once more. I went back up to my room, not caring to drop off my dusty book, I laid on my filthy and bloody sheets. I remembered the rat I ate for breakfast this morning and all the corpses lying around outside my door. I'm never alone in my head, but I'm always alone in the real world.