Random Encounter

I turned my head towards Charlie with a wide smile plaster across my face, holding my books tightly in my arms. "are you sure he's the one for you?" I asked with a slight hint of playfulness in my voice, Charlie had been going on with some guy for a while now, she really did love him but I wasn't so sure. I mean we're still in college we have our whole lives in front of us, she has all the time in the world. While we're walking down the hallway I see a very familiar strawberry blonde out of the corner of my eyes, I let my eyes wide out of shook for a millisecond before I'm rushing off towards his direction. "Hey, where are you going?" Charlie shouts down the hallway. "I forgot something in the classroom!" I said taking off further down the hallway, without another word. I follow him into one of the classrooms, and when he walks into the class I shut the door behind him. He turns around to look at me, a smirk tugging at the right side of his beautiful face. "What are you doing here, Connor?" I asked letting my annoyance seep through. "Could ask you the same question, babe," he says now letting the smirk show in its entirety. I hiss before opening my mouth to speak again, "why didn't you tell me you went to this school?" "didn't think it was relevant to the conversation" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, not relevant to the conversation? "You could have at least told me through past conversations, we've been talking for at least three months!" I was furious now, I knew it was childish but I told him everything about me, and yet he can't tell me one simple thing? Stomping up to him, pure rage spread across my face, I stared into his eyes my own on the verge of tears. I stared into his eyes and him into mine, my hazel eyes looking deep into his milk chocolate one's searching for a sign of any emotion. He never really showed any emotion besides happiness, hurt, and anger around me I've never seen him express anything else. I want to know about him, but he keeps holding off from me, I want to know more about him. I need to know more about him. Placing my hands on his shoulders I look into his eyes, watching them shift to concern and back to pain, emotions hid behind those beautiful brown eyes. I leaned in, cupping his soft cheeks into my hands and pressing my lips against his in a passionate kiss. I will discover who is hiding behind this persona, I want him to welcome me into his life.