Chapter two- Nightmares

You shower and get dressed in your f/c plaid.

You brush your hair and feel refreshed, when you walked out no one seemed to be up so you decided to go to the weapon room and make sure things were in check. As I was about to walk out, you hear Dean yelling at Sam, you know you shouldn't be listening in but you needed to know what's going on.

"We are not taking her on hunts!" Dean refused.

"Dean, you know what she'll say to that." Cas stated and Sam backing him up.

"Well we need is to save her from Crowley." Dean said growing more uncomfortable and impatient.

"We both know that's not happening right now." Sam growled.

"Maybe Cas can pull her out of hell like he did me." Dean said feeling the old scar it'd left him. Sam and Dean must've turned to Cas because there was a silence like no other.

"Dean, I can't guaranty I will make it there and back alive." Cas sighed.

"We need to summon, Crowley."

"Dean-!" Sam growls but stopping when you cut him off.

"Dean." You showed yourself from around the corner, Dean stopped and looked down mad at himself that you heard.

"We can't save me. Dean, I'm a hunter, I'll hunt, you'll live, the both of you, and you'll live for me." You stated.

"Y/n, I don't want to lose you. You're like a sister to me." Dean said holding back tears.

"You two doofs will be okay without me." You smiled and hugged Dean.

After you all stopped being emotional, you made breakfast. You made them bacon and pancakes. While Sam just had some bacon and some weird ass smoothie.

You looked up on your laptop while biting into some bacon. (Sorry if you can't have bacon, change it to toast or something) You saw a case that looked to be werewolf's and started packing.

"Where are you going?" You heard Sam ask from behind you. You spun around with a weary smile.

"I found a case." You said holding your black duffle bag.

"How do you think Dean will think about that?" Sam queried.

"He can't stop me. I'll go with or without him." You warned him, although you know he knew.

"I know Kiddo." Dean spoke peering from around the corner.

"Dean? I, just um..." You attempted to explain but there was no point, he knew what was going on, you knew he heard you.

"Let's get to the impala. We need to go to make it there by tomorrow." You looked at him in surprise and hugged him.

"Thank you." You say to the both of them before running to the impala.

"If she dies, I'll never forgive myself." Dean mutters to Sam.

"I know, but this way we can protect her." Dean agreed as they went to their rooms and grabbed their things.

You kept researching, and were fully prepared. You and the boys got into a small motel room. You saw the time and you all agreed to a short nap after the Drive. You took the couch and crashed there.

The next morning, you immediately got ready to go and check in with police while the brothers checked out the body.

You show your fake badge and ask to talk to the head here. A tall man comes out with slick back black and grey hair and a suit.

"What brings the FBI to my neck on the woods?" You talked about the cases.

"So you've had this thing before...And you think it might be a copycat killer?"

"Yes, so we'd love to check it out, I'm here along with two others. You'll know em' when you see em'." You explained. He nodded and said his resources were open to you.

"Thank you, sir." You said before leaving and finding the boys at the morgue.

"What'd you find?"

"Nothing yet. Just that the heart seems to have been cut out rather carefully, unlike just ripped out..." Sam noted and you nodded.

"Specific Werewolf..." You suggest, they shrug.

You all decided to go back to the motel, as nightfall begins to take over, I now have less than eight days to spend with them, but I'd rather spend it hunting, by their side.

You fall asleep on your same spot on the couch as the brothers' plant themselves asleep in their beds. Only Chuck would know how much you love these boys. Not always the smartest, always in danger, always fighting for each other... This, this is your family. You smile at the thought before you drift into sleep.

Sleep town... I mean in your dreams...

You see a cage Dark and lonely, you look around...You're in a void, nothing but black. You run away, hoping to find something, anything, but there's no where to go, you look into a strange mirror that appears in the distance as you run towards it.

You see yourself in chains, clothes filthy, Blood and tears stain your face. You attempt to reach out but fail. You feel the ground below you shift and crack like broken glass. Leading you into a pure white room, like in heaven. You touched the walls, smooth, so empty, as you continued to run your hand across it, the wall behind you turned black like ash and charcoal. You ran but the entire world crumbled to fast.

You fell in front of the mirror again. As you slowly looked into it clearing any hair that had fallen in your face and un-blurring your vison, you saw yourself, with Pitch black eyes.

"No..."

"Oh yes. You're already becoming this. Nothing more than a demon, a monster, a killer." Yourself in the mirror taunted you.

"That isn't who I am." You growled, fists clenched. You heard a high-pitched demonic laugh, echo of the walls...If this place even had any.

"Oh, then who are you? You're an adopted, lonely broken being. Your family doesn't care about you, and the Winchesters, they won't ever save you. They won't even try." You looked at the demon you and felt your anger grow, you stood on the non-existing ground to face her.

"My family cares for me. The Winchesters are my family... And you nor anyone else will never take that away from me!" You yell smashing the mirror with your fists, looking up and still seeing demon you there.

"Do you really believe that?" The you in the mirror asked before fading away like nothing, leaving you there alone.

You woke up sweating and gasping. You looked over glad the boys were still asleep. You got up and headed for the shower, before getting the boys up. Butt you couldn't get the dream out of your head. Why was that happening. Why now. Just why...?