Chapter twenty six - To Hell & Back

Y/n pov

You see nothing, feel nothing. But then why can you think? What's going on? Where's Lucifer?

Memories start flooding back, you were dying... so where are you now?

You feel a cold iron and look around. You can see! You take in your surroundings and recognize it perfectly. The cage.

"Why am I in here?" You ask aloud.

"I have no idea, but you. Are the one who saved my brother, I don't take kindly to his supporters." You gasp and turn to see Michael

"I-I. Michael Please. I don't want any trouble." You say hoping he'd back off, but that was unlikely.

"You, could've let me out too, instead you left me rot like a dirty rat." He growled taking a step closer. You cowered backwards.

"Lucifer and I... we made a promise." You say, you made a promise to each other.

"You two are soulmates, yes I've heard. I saw it in your make-out session." Michael states rolling his eyes.

"Y-You, saw that?" You stutter blushing.

"I was watching from another face of the cage. It likes to show victims their own hell." He says.

"You have thought of the cages effects on Lucifer, but on me you don't care. You're just a liar to your words." Michael said. He picked you up by the neck crushing it slowly. You didn't notice at first too caught up in your head, then you feel the pain and his nails as they dig into your skin causing blood to flow from your neck.

You can't fight it he's an archangel, you think to yourself. No that's wrong, you hurt Chuck, you can stop his son.

You put your hand on his forearm and your eyes glow f/c. He drops you and you see the burn on his arm in the shape of a hand. You look at him as he growls and throws himself into you. You sit in a corner lost in your head. Why fight this? Was it worth it anymore? You think to yourself and you feel with every punch. You start to remember. What Cain did to you. What Crowley wanted to do. Why you kept fighting them. Why you fought every dammed monster that crossed your path. For your family, for those you love. They'd never give up on you. How dare you give up on yourself. Never give up on them.

Your iris glow f/c and it's as if time slows, everything is silent. You feel the blood as it ran down your face. You smirked through the pain. You push Michael off of you without moving a finger. He looks at you stunned. You smiled and set the palm of your hand facing him and blasted him to the other side of the cage holding him there. You feel the power rush through you, so this is what it feels like.

"You never should've attempted this." You warned.

"What are you?" Michael asks. You smile lightly and laugh as you shake your head gently.

"I'm something you should be very afraid of. Because you dared to touch the one I love, you're the reason he was forced down here." You yell, as you do your grip on him increases, and he whimpers and whines in pain attempting to get out of your grasp, until you tighten it more causing him to pay even more attention to you.

"So, if anyone ever asks if messing with me or him, or the Winchesters. My family. I want you to remember this pain and tell them to run as far as they can back into the hole they crawled out of. Because, I will not rest until I'm satisfied with what happens to them. They better watch their back, every second of every hour because when I get to them, and I will, they'll rue the day they ever heard my name." You growled as you tightened your grip to the point where Michael passed out. You turned to attempt to break open the cage but were met with Lucifer's face and you stared at him stunned.

Lucifer X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara