Chapter nine- Lies & Love

(If you want to listen to the song above skip to about 1:20 where it starts)

You fall asleep soundly

In your dreams...

You faced the same mirror in the same void that would come to you in your sleep. But this time was different, you felt different like someone was watching you. You ran into the void but his something you stood up and looked at the shadow figure step into the light.

Cain.

You attempt you run but he grabs your hand and you feel a sharp burning pain and look at where he grabbed your arm, your arm is burning and when he lets go the mark of Cain it there.

"I'm an old warehouse, a few miles south of where you are."

"Why tell me?"

"This is Gabriel now." You looked at your once friend, he's wearing rags and is covered in blood, his state it messy and you reach out for him but he disappears.

"You have 36 hours and I'll torture him braindead or kill him." You gasp and nod.

"Please, I'll be there, just don't hurt him." You cried Cain looked at you disappointed in your weak state.

"You have 36 hours. Come alone." He bellowed. You woke up gasping for air.

Dream end

You started packing and kept you stuff hidden from the door by stiffing it under the bed.

********

"Sam!? Dean!?" You yelled. The brothers rushed awake towards you. I found a case, I think it has to do with Cain..." You lie showing them the tablet with the random killings.

"But we need someone to watch Lucifer."

"While I'm still pretty tired so I'll watch him. You go. Be safe."

They talk a bot longer but agree in 5 minutes they're gone. Along with Cas.

You continue to get the bag ready and get stopped by Lucifer on your way out.

"Where are you going?"

"Food run. Lucifer, please stay here until I get back." He nods thinking.

You get in your car and drive off to the location Cain gave you.

You bring what you think you'll need and walk in the lights flicker on and you hear Muffled cries. You see Gabriel and Cain beside him.

Gabriel looked at you wide eyed scared of Cain but seeing you made him happy. but his heart quickly sank when he remembered the trade.

"You came alone, and with only a pistol, demon killing knife and flashlight. I'm impressed daughter." Cain growled throwing Gabriel to the ground earning a grunt. You hated the way he called you Daughter dragging it on as if to prove his point.

"Please, Cain, let him go and let me say goodbye."

"I'm be merciful once on you, daughter." Cain threw Gabriel over to you watching from the distance. You nodded and Rushed over to Gabe.

"Gabriel." You used the demon killing blade to help allow his to speak again.

"Daughter?" He mumbled and you gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Long story. I know." You said holding him in a close embrace.

"Y/n. Why did you do this? Cain wants to give you the mark. I've seen what that does to good people first hand."