Chapter ten - Humanity

Y/n pov

In your dreams.

You noticed the same Void. The same empty mirror. Same reflection you see daily.

"Y/n, you'll pay for betraying me." You heard Cain's voice.

"I swear, I didn't know Lucifer was coming." You say nervous know Cain's power.

"Even so, I'd only let you go once." He snarled at you appearing from the shadows.

"I'm under their protection." You say talking about Gabriel, the Winchesters and Lucifer.

"I'll kill them, enslave Gabriel and send Lucifer back to the cage." You growl feeling a new determination inside you. Lucifer is not going back. No one will kill Gabriel's spirit while you walk this earth.

"No. I'd kill you myself before you got the chance." You stand your ground looking up at him with a hard stare.

"Confidence. I like it. You are my daughter." He smirks at your form towards him

"But you will never be my father." You state coldly. Cain's smirk drops and he growls.

"We'll see." The void was once again black and you looked into the mirror and saw your e/c eyes and the mark of Cain on your arm. You looked down but when you stared yourself in the eyes the mirror cracked. You smiled and felt at peace with yourself.

You woke up and felt warm, you moved back and felt a cool muscular structure behind you.

You jump up and turn around and see Lucifer. He smirks at you and You calm down.

"Did we...?" You ask nervous.

"No." You calmed down and Lucifer stood up beside you.

"The boys will be home tonight." You say side smiling.

"I know." He said touching your hips and pulling you closer.

"Hehe, Gabriel is here." You point out. He looks down and lets you go.

"I think you both have a lot to talk about." You say before cuffing Lucifer again.

"Really?" He asks.

"Knowing you. Yes." You smugly tell him. He growls sensually and nips at your neck. You want it to continue but push him away.

"Luci. You need to talk to Gabriel before the boys come back." He nods and leaves your room looking around the bunker while you think of a billion excuses for the boys. You'll tell them the half truth.

This'll be interesting.

Lucifer's pov

After leaving Y/ns room I see Gabriel in the library looking at a book on Archangels. I sigh causing him to look my way but then look away in disappointment.

"Gabriel." But he continues to ignore me. I look his way and take a step forward. He tenses up and I step back and watch him untense.

"Gabriel it's me." I say and he sighs in annoyance.

"Oh, the older brother. The older brother who helped tear apart my family. Who left me alone in heaven. The favorite child, the one who Dad cared about. The one who tempted something beautiful to make all attention on you. The brother who was only kind when he had Dad's love."

"Gabriel, I-..." I tried in annoyance of his hurtful words.

"No. The Brother who had no problem with killing his family just to rule the most beautiful creation we've seen. The brother who attempted to kill me. The one who succumb to the mark. The one brother I cherished most. That's the brother I'm talking to. The one who left us all and never looked back." Gabriel paused looking in my direction.

"Says the one who left humanity and heaven." I said out of anger. Only realizing it after.

"I always looked back. But I wonder, who made me want to do that. I wonder who taught me that." Gabriel said stepping forward his eyes growing Dark and glossed with tears. He had his true wings showing which only happens when he wants or is really pissed. I imagine he's not overjoyed at the moment.

His golden feathered wings towered him. I was in his shadow.

"Gabriel. I'm sorry." I kneeled down my head hung and my wrists to my knees. He walked and stopped in front of me as if waiting for me to speak.

"I was wrong. I see that now millions of years late. I know. But I should've been a better brother. A better son. Granted Dad wasn't the best." I mumbled the last part. But knew he heard.

Gabriel picked me up so we were face to face.

"Humanity isn't what I thought."

Gabriel's wings faded and his frown faltered into a smile. He made me walk with him.

"What made you change your mind about Humanity?" He asked already knowing it had to do with Y/n and hell.

"Well when Y/n was first thrown into hell, she was determined and not afraid unlike most that have crossed my path. I could hear her torture and, on some days, when the cage was weak, I could see it. She would fight and laugh and insult. Determined to save herself for her brothers. Her family. At first, I believed it to be stupid selling her soul for those two. But then she showed me how much she cared for them. How kind she was and how sweet could be to me, I believed it to be a trap. A punishment set up by someone. But I couldn't bring myself to hurt her. The way she talked about humanity. The kindness and determination she showed by never succumbing to Crowley will. She trusted me from day one. She countered everything I thought humans were."

"And now?"

"Well, I still think many are stupid and many will get on my nerves. But I see what Dad meant by humanity being beautiful and his greatest creation." Gabe smiled understanding I was sincere.

"She's good for you." He states.

"Heh, yeah." I think back to last night and her having to stop herself from moaning when I kissed her. She's divine.

"But Lucifer. I don't mean to crash your parade. She's Human. And Humans age and die. She will too."

"I don't care, Gabriel. I want to live my life with her for as long as I can." He nodded. I know she must be thinking the same. There has to be something I can do to change that.

"Lucifer, Y/n is my friend. A close one at that. You hurt her. You'll have hell and the cage on your hands." Gabriel threatened.

"I would never wish of it." I say smiling.

"So, you gonna tell her what you feel. Or leave it as unspoken connection?"

"I don't know." I say frustrated.

"How do you say I love you, when You're Lucifer." I growled annoyed at myself.

"You just say it." A voice said from behind Gabe and I. One I know well.

"Y/n..." I say as if I'd been caught doing something illegal.

"Hiya doofus." She smiled and Gabriel winked at her.

"Lucifer. I'm gonna show you one way to say I love you." Before I knew it she pulled me in for a kiss and her soft lips met my cold ones. She unhancuffs me letting my hands roam.

My and her tongue wrestled for dominance and I was victorious. She jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her hips, I deepened the kiss and she kissed back harder with lust in her every movement. I felt my pants tighten and teleported us into her bedroom.

"I thought you wanted to wait?" I asked before continuing.

"Screw it." She said forcing her lips back on mine falling further into the lust. I placed her on the bed her form as beautiful as ever.

Her hands traveled through my hair as I took off her shirt and bra massaging her chest. She clawed at my shirt and soon enough it was all lust and passion in the room.

(I'm not going further for now, we'll keep it at that.)