Chapter six - Plans & Hell

Lucifer pov

It's been at least six weeks back with the brothers but it's been much longer here. Y/n gets maybe four hours to sleep and rest before her next torture session everyday, Afterwards I attempt to heal her but there are days she's too weak to even make it to the other side of the cage to me. She'll still talk to me everyday, even if it's only for mere minutes. I didn't want this for her, we've become quite close. I can't keep seeing this. Maybe this determination is what dad saw in humans that makes them so powerful and important for us to love.

She's been gone for seven hours and here she's thrown back, her body hasn't healed physically yet. Having bones and blood sticking out everywhere.

"Y/n!?" I ask making sure she's alive and not turned.

"L-Luci." She said laying down looking at me. I smile, both at the nick name she gave me and I'm happy to see those eyes of hers. She sits up and crawls over to me not being able to walk.

"Y/n, what has Crowley done to you?" I ask real concern in my voice, but I wasn't afraid to show her that side of me.

"He made me see things I didn't want to. He ripped me apart from the inside. He split my body and watched it burn. I can't sleep without seeing the things he's done and the pain to come. Heh, I just can't let him win. Not until I shove a blade through him." She said. I managed to grab her hand and heal her. I heard A cough and saw Crowley there with two hell hounds, since every time he brings demons Y/n kills them.

"Healing her? Would've thought you'd want to torture the Winchester as well."

"Well, next session."

"No, she just finished her last." I shook my head.

"I'm giving her less time, she seems to be happy, and healing I don't need that."

"Why do you need her for?"

"Every king needs a queen. It's in her blood. Father of a demon. Cain to be exact." He says teleporting into her cage.

"Cain...My father... No. No that's not true. My father died in a fire." She denied the claim. But it makes sense why Crowley picked her.

"Stories, Chuck knew, I found out and Cain, well he needs you to be a demon to give you the mark. The Winchesters got to you before I could and you were raised by Bobby. Darling it's in your blood." I look at Crowley eyes full of anger. Blood boiling eyes glowing red.

"You're not giving her that god forsaken mark!" I growl. It changed me, I can't have it change her.

"True, her father will." He smirks.

"I'm not ever going to except!" She yells holding her right hand to her chest.

"I don't need you to, I just need you to be weakened." He growls and snaps ordering the hounds.

"Lucifer, help me." She begs before a hell hound pins her down making me let go of her hand.

"Crowley, please. Just spare her one day." I begged

"And I'll answer any questions you ask tomorrow." He nodded and snapped him and the hell hounds disappeared.

"Lucifer, why?" She asks.

"You need to heal and sleep."

"Cain, is my father. What happened to you, to Dean, a part of that runs in my veins." She said looking at her hands.

I did something I didn't want to do I teleported her into the cage with me.

"You aren't your father. Cain doesn't define you." I smile and she hugged me I looked into her eyes.