Chapter 12

Yoongi P.o.v

I told RM and Jhope I'll be the one talking with Jimin, I tried hiding I knew Jimin.

For the last 5min all we do is look at each other then back to the floor,

"When did you are arrive?"

"Uhm I was on the same plane with you"

What in the world, how di--

"Uhm I had the chance to snuck in, the Pilot is Elises' ex"

Oh, wait what? I saw Jimin face palming.

"Oh I see, Elise still don't trust me. Now I'm very disappointed"

"Just please don't tell Elise you saw me, I'll get fired, or worse she'll kill me"

I roll my eyes at his statement,

For a moment now I haven't got a call from her lately that made me worried, so I called her back for a couple of times but unfortunately it all just went to a voice message.

What's she doing now? I still have two more days if she keeps this up till tomorrow I will have to forcely asked my boss to send me home first, damn this is my first day tho' and I'm already asking for favours

"Hyung how about we put a calimba here and a little autotune for our voice"

I nod everytime RM would suggest, my mind isn't going easy now. Elise isn't picking u p her phone. Now where the hell is that

"You're dead if you don't call me every 5min"

"Make sure to give me updates with what activities are you about to do"

"Make sure to keep your phone always on"

"Suga concentrate this is our first album"

RM might have scolded me a bit for being off lately, but I sure hell was worried for Elise than my job. This is what I call priority. Without Elise I wouldn't have my job right now.

And so I end my day with a worrisome face, I look at my lockscreen with Elise and I smiling. Where the hell could she be?! She is so darn dead when I get home. And yes unfortunately my boss didn't let me home. How would he if it was just my first day.

"Jimin where are you?"

My brows scrunch when I heard his background noisy,

"Are you at a bar?"

"I uhm-- I kinda went with Ms.L"

I stood up upon hearing Elise' name.

"You what?! Jimin I told you to look after her!"

"Hyung I can't have control over my boss I'm just her secretary"

"Well you can being the older one between you too"

"Whooooooooo yes!"

Yoongi sighed for the nth time hearing Elise's voice in the background. He should leave early. Well he is going back to Seoul early tomorrow tho'

I got off the plane 4 in the morning, I didn't have the time to look around and appreciate the early morning brought by Seoul. All I was thinking about was Elise.

When I got home it was oddly quiet, they got my luggage as I hung my coat

"Where is Elise?" I asked but not even one of them answered me.

I went upstairs and opened our bedroom I held my nose to the alchohol smell that welcomed me.

Her clothes were all over floor, I smiled at the scene of Elise being a drunkard. I've never seen her this drunk.

I changed into my comfortable clothes, went downstairs and started cooking. Ofcourse I had a little help with the cook I can't honestly cook by myself.

About half an our a tired looking Jimin with his little ruined shirt pop out.

"Hyung I didn't think you would be this early" he stated. Fixing his hair.

"Surprise?" I sarcastically said.

"Uhm where are you taking that?"

"Just shut up Jimin just go before Elise wakes up"

I slowly opened the door and put the tray at the floor first, I slowly slump myself next to Elise and tickled her face using my pointy nose.

She slightly move before ignoring me, and I went to the second attempt...

"What the fuck! Yoongiiii" she screamed while getting annoyed while I just laugh myself at content

"Surprise babe" I said while kissing the crown of her head

Elise stayed sitted while she gave me her usual annoyed face.

You might be wondering what our day had gone? Well. After the morning suprise, Elise wasn't surprise but we ended up fighting about her seeing me with another girl which was technically my co-worker and her being inside a bar with no RM around, and I honestly prefer her being with someone I trust.

So we ended up having a silent treatment I don't know how long but since it's bugging myself and my overly righteous mind I planned on surprising her with a dinner and I was gonna propose to her. I booked a certain five star restaurant and book the whole place for one night. This is gonna be the best night for the both of us.

"Jimin where are you?! I have been waiting for an hour. The candles are melting for god sakes!"

"Hyung she won't budge, she's having a meeting with some client"

"Meeting?! At 9 in the evening? Seriously?!!"

"Uhm a meeting over a dinner"

I slammed my phone while I trace the hell out of Elise's phone. Thankfully it was only a couple blocks away from the restaurant I had reserved

I saw Jimin waiting patiently outside while I slammed my car door. Jimin's eyes went saucers when he saw me with both my brows crossed

"Where is she?" I asked in a gritted tone

"H-hyung"

Jimin was about to answer when I saw with my very eyes how the old hag touched Elise seductively and Elise was just letting him. I stormed my way to them when I get ahold of his collar I punched him down his chair

"Yoongi!" Elise exclaimed he was about to help him up when I dragged her away from the resto.

"You have one and one job only Jimin that is to secure me from whomever gets in the way!" Elise exlclaimed while Suga walks in front of her

"What does Jimin got to do with this? I asked you about your whereabouts and you completely ignored me!"

Elise groaned while she walks to the kitchen, they were completely fighting for who had made a mistake now

"I am doing my job Yoongi, the guy whom you've punched a while ago, is the only guy who is willing to invest in my company just so my company will be one of its finest in Korea"

"Job? Is flirting and holding your waist a part of a job now?"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Wh- I don't know you tell me!"

We managed to look at each other with annoyance,

"You know what, take whatever you have given me, the car, the money, everything!"

I just lost it when I fishe the box inside my pocket and slammed it to her hand. Jimin was behind the door when he felt very apologetic with our fight

"Sorry hyung, I was just doing my job" I pat his back before storming inside my room