Chapter 13

Elise P.o.v

He held my hand out slamming something in my palm, I watched in blur as tears starts to bream in my eyes.

It is painful when you get to fight with someone who's very important to you, thinking what would happened next if you still think you would see them again, or would they still be back to you, or would they still stay behind with you.

Seeing Yoongi walk with his back pulled me down to my lowest, more tears came when I opened my palm to see a very small box

This is not what I think it is right? My breath starts to become heavy with more tears rolling down my cheeks.

A Ring.

I threw the box across the room as I collapsed myself on the floor with my two hands covering my face.

Eversince me and Shownu, I always expected him to be the last person whose going to be with my journey but he failed me, and then Yooni appeared he showed me nothing but kindness, the feeling of being loved, he showed me something what Shownu had lacked to give me and that is Genuine Love.

Jimin rushed inside helping me up as I harshly pushed him aside, I sigh hard trying to compose myself

"Jimin get me a bottle of wine" I said while I hear no response

"Jimin I said--" I look to my side seeing him lying on the floor with face palr with blood oozing out of his face,

I might have pushed him too hard that it hit his head to the urn right next to the door, I gulp hard trying not to panick I step forward close to him

"Oh my god, Jimin-ah wake up"

Oh shit shit shit shit

No this isn't happening Jimin wake up please

"Heeeelp!" Luckily there was still two guards who were left with me, they helped me out and we rushed Jimin to the hospital.

"He's stable for now, but let's just wait until he wakes up"

I press my lips in firm line while I rub my nape in stress, I just hope Yoongi doesn't hear from this. My eyes snapped open upon seeing a familiar figure running towards my direction. Now that I have seen him in a clearer view I can see Yoongi with a fuming expression

I let him sneak a look at Jimin inside the emergency room while I step aside with guilt overpowering me.

"What the hell happened Elise?" I look into his gritted expression trying to see a hint of kindness but no.

"I uh- I kinda um"

"Don't tell me this is all about you?"

I breath a exuausted sigh while he grips his hair in frustration, it is a painful scene for me to see him like this. How can I be so cruel?

"This isn't right, this is too much. Withdrew Jimin from his job Elise, I have never seen you so very violent?!"

"I didn't mean to don't you dare point me with accidental situations!"

"He is one of your workers, it's your responsibility"

"Are you seriously pointing this to me?"

Yoongi felt like he was too much when he suddenly shift from being a judgemental human from a concern one

I put up one last cry and left the hospital. Me and Yoongi stayed apart for a week, he stayed near to his work area and I went back to my old self. As to what Yoongi always want, I let Jimin go. He's now working under an entertainment together with Yoongi.