Deleting? Restarting? Prequel? PLEASE READ

Hey guys! I know you guys are all probably super mad at me for all my slow updates but here's the thing; I'm kind of planning some stuff for this book. The thing is; I wrote this book a couple months before I actually published it, and this book has been published for two years. Two years ago, my writing was incredibly different and now looking back at it; a lot of the story doesn't add up and the grammar is so terrible. So in order to do what I had planned for the future, I'm going to unpublish this book and re-write it. I'm trying to create this into a series, a prequel for this story has also been planned and I have also started writing it. That's what I've been doing these past couple of months. I diverted all my attention to the prequel cause I just didn't even want to look at the mess that is this book. So in order to do that, I have to first of all fix this entire book. Also, I'm changing the cast because I look back and I kind of don't like Cameron Dallas anymore as Ash, not that there's anything wrong with him, it kind of just doesn't fit with the prequel anymore. I know this is all so confusing and I'm sorry but I just want you guys to actually enjoy this book. Also, I'm in my sophomore year of high school and I'm taking a lot of AP courses as well as Band so that's just taken over my life and I'm also an editor (as in photo editing and video editing) so I'm pretty busy lately but I still love this book. So I'm willing to give this a second chance if you guys are willing to support me through this. Thank you guys for your continuous support, I love each and every one of you more than you could ever know and I'm so thankful for you guys. Lastly, if you have any suggestions for Ash, I'm willing to consider. I just need someone who has black hair, so just keep that in mind. Thanks.

[ps]: Can someone show me how to add gifs again? Thanks

All the love,
Your author