Disclaimers:

Before you start this book, there's a series of important information you need to know:

-Firstly, this story is 18+. I know so many people will ignore that but I really need you to understand that when I mean 18+, there are mature themes in this book that are not at all suitable for anyone under than 18. There will be graphic and detailed mentions of gore, blood, violence, murder, and sex. There will also be strong language (not talking about the usual cursing) and phrases that are suitable for mature audiences ONLY! This book is me being as realistic as possible while also sprinkling a little bit of my vision, meaning it will be as close to an actual mafia as I can possibly make it without completely scarring everyone. So please, do not read this if you are uncomfortable with any of the themes. I might've forgotten some themes, so just be cautious to read!

-NO ROMANTICIZING!!! This book features a very toxic relationship, so please don't romanticize the things done or said by the main characters! I don't condone this type of relationship and in no way am I saying this is okay by any means, but this is for entertainment purposes only! You have to understand that these characters are actual mafiosos and are not by any means regular people who will become soft, so the relationship isn't going to be all sunshine's and rainbows! The book is for people to understand more about toxic relationships and to not condone it!

-This book is a complete work of FICTION! By no means is this related to anything in real life! No part of this is real except for maybe some of the character's personalities since I used some of the personalities of people close to me (only the good guys tho)!!!!

-NO STEALING!!! I shouldn't even have to say this but I'm telling you now, no stealing! I've seen and actually read a book that was stolen a couple years back and I just have to say it's very horrible act to steal something someone has worked so hard on. It's just not cool? Stealing don't pass the vibe check

-Just wanted to say, I have done research on this topic as best as I possibly can considering well, it is the mafia. I've watched videos of ex-mafia members to further educate myself on this subject so I wouldn't completely screw up so a lot of what I've watched and learned will be mentioned!

-once again, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR PLEASE

I don't think I've forgotten anything, so welcome to The Mafia King! This book is something, if you have followed me for a while, has been worked on for the last 4 years and I've had so many problems and at one point I wanted to completely give up on this project. However, a lot of you had really liked it so I decided to just restart it! Anyways, enjoy!

-author, 6.8.20

-