Chapter 5~ Leaving Demi Behind....again

Dani's POV

Seeing Demi today was beyond amazing, I was able to see that she was getting better and I know she understands why I haven't talked. I miss my voice, just as much as I miss Demi...actually thats a lie, I miss Demi more then I miss my voice but I do miss it. Anyways visitation day ended a few hours ago and we are know on our way to Texas where we will be stayin for a few days before we go back to LA. Which makes this all ten times better...NOT!! Demi and I still shared a room in our house in Texas and we haven't been here since two weeks before my attuitde outburst. Hopefully I would be able to sleep tonight. 

The plane ride in total was about 3 hours and we finally got to Texas and got a car. Now for the hour long car ride to our house...what a joy..once again NOT!! I say this because I got stuck sitting in the middle between my two sisters, who fell asleep on me. Good news is this car ride is flying by, I'm guessing my mom and dad thought that we were all asleep because I heard them talking about Demi and her progress, Honestly, I was distraut about leaving Demi behind but I knew it was for the better and she would be back soon. Apperently the doctors thought Demi has made an amazing recovery and would be able to come home after thanksgiving if not just before it. THANK GOD!!!

Soon we arrived to our house and I woke Dallas up and carried Maddie inside, no use waking her up since she looked so peaceful. I left her in the clothes she was wearing and tucked her into bed and went into my room and quickly got dressed and then went to Dallas's room. She was sitting up in her bed and looked up at me when I came in to her room. 

I gave her a pleading look and she just laughed at me

"Oh alright, come on hop in."  Dallas said

I gladly jumped into the bed after I turned out the lights and cuddled into Dallas. Cuddling with her was nothing like cuddling with Demi but it works for now. I quickly slipped into a dreamless sleep.

Dianna's POV

When the Demi's therapist walked up to the table that we were sitting at and asked to speak to me and Eddie, I will be honest, I was extremely nervous. I was scared about Demi's condition. Slowly Eddie and I followed the doctor along with Maddie who tagged along. 

As it turned out Demi is actually progressing quite well, it was a struggle at first for her but she is doing really well and should be home soon. Hopefully by then Dani will open up and actually talk to us. Currently its responces by either writing them in a journal or texting it to who ever was speaking to her. It was really tiring but at least she wasn't completely shutting down. 

Dani was actually smiling after seeing Demi today, so lets hope she is doing okay. I miss her voice so much, it actually pains me not to hear her talk. When Dallas, Demi and Dani were younger they just would not shut up and I would pray for them to shut up, but now that Demi isn't with us at home and Dani isn't talking, I pray for those times again only this time with Maddies included. It would really make me happy to hear the four of them chattering with out stopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, so I updated just a small chapter for you guys. Thank you for all the reads..I honestly didn't think this book would get past 50, but it did so thanks for that!!

I am going to try and do a long chapter on Tuesday and if it's not long there will be possibly 3 updates on this book. So stay tuned!!

Vote, Comment,  Follow and Message me!

Stay Strong! Because each and everyone of you are worth it, I promise you that.