Chapter 16~ Not So Fast Teenage Dirtbag

Dani's POV

"Justin, just leave me alone already! I told you that I am over you, I never want to get back together with you"   Selena said into her phone

Justin has been bothering Selena nonstop for the last week and a half.

Justin randomly came in the same town we were in. Justin claimed he didn't know that we were here for a show, we were here for two more nights and Justin just wouldn't give up. These last two nights
Demi and I had to our selves to spend how we pleased so the gang was going out. 

She hit the end button on her phone with such fierceness, it made me smirk. Selena gently dropped her phone on the table she was sitting and laid her forehead into her hands. I was about to speak up but Demi beat me to it.

"As much as I dislike him, he's persistent and you have you give him props for that"  Demi said

Selena looked up and shot a glare towards Demi

"Don't start with me Lovato"  Selena directed towards Demi

"Hey, I agree with Demi. He doesn't give in until he gets what he wants"  I said

"Not you too Dani"  Selena groan

"It's true Sel"  Demi and I said at the same time

Selena glared at us while getting up from the table, she left leaving her phone on the table. 

"I'm going to change so we can get ready to go"  Selena called back to us

"Alright"  Demi and I answered

Just as we answered, Selena's phone rang. It was Justin, again. As the phone rang, I looked at Demi who just looked back at me. I wanted to answer it but I wouldn't do it kindly. I slid the phone closer to Demi who in turned slid it towards me. I slide it back to her but once again she slid it back to me. I was about to slide the still ringing phone back towards her but there was a knock on the door and Demi went to answer it. Which meant I was stuck with answering the phone.  I took a deep breath and hit the accept button.

"Hello Justin, look stop calling Selena's phone. She isn't interested in you anymore, so please do us a favor and stop calling her phone but also do yourself a favor and move on from her dude! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU DUDE!"   I said into the phone

"Hello Lovato, I won't move on because I know she feels something from me still"  Justin said

And just like that the line went dead. 

Now, I am sure you are all asking me why didn't I just decline the phone call? You see, as much as I hate to say it. Justin is a lot like me when it came to the game of love. We both didn't let people go easily and would do anything to win them back. But unlike him, I knew when to back off. Plus I knew that he wouldn't give up unless he heard it from Demi or I that Selena has moved on. I still highly doubt that he will give up but it was worth the shot. 

1. Surprisingly Selena's phone didn't ring anymore. I was beginning to pray that it did work and that he finally understood that she just didn't want to see him anymore. I walked to the door to see what was taking Demi so long and I found Marissa chilling on the couch and Demi's lips locked with Nick's lips. God these two, if I have any proof that they were having sex I would give them the nicknames Thumper 1  and  Thumper 2, because it seems they are always making out or when we were in private they were always trying to be sneaky and feeling each other up. 

"Selena, are you almost ready in there?"   I asked

"Yea. I'm done, coming out now"  Selena called back

"Good because Mar and I are getting tired of looking at Nemi sucking each other’s faces"  I called back

They apparently heard that because they separated and both of them were a deep shade of red. Demi was actually trying to hide her face in Nick's shoulder. 

Soon Selena came out and we were off to go sightseeing or something interesting like that. 

Throughout the entire time we were out, I felt like someone was following us and someone staring at me, but every time I looked back, I didn't see anyone familiar. Yet the feeling didn't leave the pit of my stomach didn't leave me. Just when I was about to look back once more, an idea popped into my mind. 

I took my phone out and opened up the camera, and made it look like I was going to take a selfie but I turned it to video and twisted it around the scenery in back of me real quick. I took a look at a video and watched for someone watching us, and I saw it.

Justin. 

He was following us. That little shit head. 

I took the video back a little bit and called Nick by me. 

"Listen, for a while now I have felt like someone was watching us or following us. But every time I look back there is nobody. But then I took a video but I made it seem like it was just a selfie. And here just take a look"  I said to Nick while handing him my phone

Nick watched the video and paused it when he saw Justin.

"Is that Justin?"  Nick asked me

"Yeah it is Nike"  I said

"He just doesn't know when to quit"  Nick said

I nodded my head in agreement

"Alright look, whatever you do, DO NOT tell Selena about this. She will just stress out and nothing good comes from that and don't let her go anywhere alone"  Nick said to me

Once again, I nodded my head. We caught up with the group and made it look like everything is okay.

Selena and I have gotten closer over the last week and a half, I just feel myself falling for her even more and the thought of that scares me because I don't want to get hurt. Selena brought me out of my thoughts by pulling me in the direction of a photo booth, while the rest of the group went inside some store. Once inside the photo booth she sat on my lap and put 5 dollars into the machine. 

We took 10 pictures together. They ranged from goofy to what could be mistaken for cute relationship pictures. We stood outside the machine, waiting for it to print out the pictures. Soon the strips of photos were printed and we took a look at them. There were three pictures that were my favorite. One was of Selena kissing my cheek and another I was kissing her cheek and then the third was us staring at each other lovingly. 

We took the photos with us and went inside the store. Luckily the group was still in there, they were looking at the same thing. When we approached them, it was the video I took earlier. I hadn't realized that Nick had sent it to himself. 

I cleared my throat and made our presence known. Thankfully they looked up before Selena took a look to see what they were looking at. Nick put his phone away as well. 

We all looked around the store together and then we left, not finding anything that we were interested in buying. 

Justin's POV

I walked up to the photos machine that Dani and Selena previously occupied. I looked at the screen, it showed their pictures and they were getting close. I looked around the machine and saw that there was a photos strip laying on the ground right beside it. 

Testing my luck I decided to pick it up. Turns out that my luck was working in my favor because this photo's strip was one of Dani and Selena. One picture was Selena kissing Dani's cheek, another was of Dani kissing Selena's cheek and a third picture was of them staring at each other like they were lovers. 

So Selena was interested in a Lovato. Selena said that she's moved on and she's moved onto one of the Lovato sisters. I always knew that Selena was hiding something from me but I didn't expect it to be that she was interested in girls. Honestly I could care less that she was bisexual. But I was not about to lose my girl to Daniella  Lovato, oh no that was not going to happen. I knew what I had to do and that was take the competition out of the game. 

Dani's POV

We were currently on our way back to the hotel, we have been walking around for at least 7 hours now and we were all tired. We each had an arm full of bags, so going back to the hotel was the smart thing to do. 

Since we walked here, we had to walk back. Thankfully it wasn't a long walk back.

When we arrived back to the hotel, we all went into our separate rooms. We each wanted to take a nap before we went out to dinner that night. Demi and I laid each laid on a bed and went to sleep. 

Not long after I fell asleep, I woke up because my stomach was hungry and I was thirsty. I gently shook Demi awake and made sure she was up before I told her where I was going.

"Dems- I'm going to grab something to eat from the vending machine"  I said

"Sure, Sure. Just don't be gone long"  Demi said

I went out of the room and headed towards the elevators. Just as I was about to get on the elevator, someone put there hand on my mouth and dragged me to the stairs. They locked the doors to the stairs so nobody could get to us. Then they took their hoodie off, and it was Justin

"So you're the person I'm losing Selena too"  Justin spat out

"I have no idea what you're talking about Justin"  I said

Justin held a picture strip up to my face. It was one that Selena and I took today.

"Try again Lovato. But this time don't lie"  Justin said clearly getting angry

"Look Justin, Yes I'm falling for Selena but I doubt she likes me that way. These pictures? We were just goofing off. These are nothing” I said getting pissed off and defensive

"Lovato, these pictures aren't so innocent. I saw the way she was looking at you today" Justin said

I was about to reply but suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. The air was knocked out of me. Justin gave me a lite jab to my throat so that I couldn’t scream out, then two sharp upper cuts to the face that caused me to fall backwards. Justin landed a kick to my ribs and stomped on my left hand. He turned away. Just when I thought that he was done, he turned back towards me and kicked me several more times to my ribs and stomach. Next he straddled me and punched my face several times. I feebly defended myself with my right hand because my left hand was throbbing in pain. Soon I tasted blood and my left eye was swelling shut. Justin got off me but slid his hand into my pants pocket and fished out my phone. He simply turned it off and placed it next to me. I curled into a ball, to try and defend myself but Justin circled around me and kicked my just underneath my spine, this caused me to uncurl my body from a ball. Justin kicked my stomach twice more and stomped on my left shoulder up by my collarbone.

“Don’t tell a soul Lovato. Or I’ll just come back again” Justin said

Then he turned and walked out the door that led from the stairs to the hallway. 

My body was screaming in pain and I tried yelling for help but I knew nobody would hear my feeble yells. Soon I gave into the pain and passed out. 

Demi's POV

I woke up to Dani telling me that she was going to get something to drink and eat. 

{Flashback:) "Dems- I'm going to grab something to eat from the vending machine"  Dani  said "Sure, Sure. Just don't be gone long"  I responded. (End Flashback)

Dani still hasn't come back and she's been gone for almost 40 minutes. At first I dismissed it, because I figured she went to Marissa and Selena's room. 

But once they knocked on my room and Dani wasn't with them. I called Nick and he said that Dani wasn't there. By now I was panicing and the four us were searching the hotel. We all tried to call her cell phone but every time it went to voice mail. 

We all spent an hour looking around the area of the hotel and the shops around it. We met back to my room and I decided to call Max.

"Hey Demi, What's up"  Max asked

"I need your help. Dani is gone"  I said as calmly as possible

"I'll be right there Dems. Stay in your room until I get there"  Max commanded while getting all serious

"Alright Max"  I said trying not to sound scared 

I hung up the phone and waited by the door for Max. I was getting more worried by the second

Max soon arrived and I let him into my room.

"When was the last time you saw her Dems?"  Max asked me

"About 2 hours ago. She woke me up telling me that she was going to get something to eat and drink. I told her not to take long."  I said panicking.

"Alright, where have you looked?"  Max asked

"All the floors of the hotel, the surrounding shops"  I said

"Did you look in the stairwells?"  Max asked me

"No we didn't Max"  I said, my voice distressed. 

I was panicking to say the least, my baby sister could be in the stairwell seriously hurt. 

"I'm going to look in the stairwell, you stay here with Selena and Marissa. Nick come with me"  Max said

Nick and Max left my room and I locked the door after them. Worrying. 

Max's POV

Nick and I just left Demi's hotel room she shared with Dani, we walked towards the stair case and you could tell that Nick was freaking out. To be honest, so was I. I have never had to deal with something this big before in all my years as a security guard, especially for Demi. 

When we got to the stair case, Nick pushed open the door and went into the stair well. I heard him let out a gasp. I walked into the stairwell to see what he was gasping at. It was a badly beaten up Dani, she was passed out and her phone was right next to her. I picked it up and slide it into my pocket and then scooped her up. 

"Nick, I need you to hit the elevator button and once I get inside, hit the floor number to take me to the basement"  I said

"Sure Max"  Nick said

"Then I need you to run to the girls' room and get Demi, Selena and Marissa. Bring them to the SUV."  I said to Nick

Nick just nodded and did as I asked. Once he backed out the elevator, he ran down the hall in the direction towards the girls' room. Once the elevator arrived to the basement which was the parking garage for the hotel. I hurried to the SUV. I put Dani in the back seat and got into the drivers side. I started up the car and drove to by where the elevators and waited for Nick and the girls.

Soon they arrived. They all got into the SUV. Nick sat up front next to me while the girls sat in the back. Demi was balling her eyes, so was Selena. Marissa was crying but she was trying to calm Selena and Demi down, I looked over at Nick and he was as white as a ghost. Clearly he was scared. I rushed to the hospital, when we arrived Nick and the girls got out of the car, Nick quickly carried Dani into the hospital. Then I went to park the SUV in the back of the hospital and quickly hurried myself into the hospital. 

Demi's POV

Flashback

I heard a frantic knock on my door, I quickly opened the door to reveal Nick.