Chapter 7~ I Get To Go Home?

Demi's POV

I just got out of my therapy session and was on the way to my room when a nurse came up to me and told me that the head doctor wanted to speak to me, I wonder what about. It must be important because the doctor doesn't actually often talk to the patients, because there are only 4 doctors and close to 150 patients. 

I quickly made my way to the doctors office and knocked on the door.

"Come In"  I heard the doctor call out

I swiftly entered the private office and sat down on the chair

"Ahh Demi, just the person I needed to see"  The doctor said
"Hello Doctor, I was told you wanted to talk to me"  I said
"Well yes..you have been here for a little over three months and you have made amazing progress"  The doctor said
"Yes and?" I asked him
"Well, the nursing staff and doctors think you are more then ready to go home to your family"  The doctor told 
"Oh my god, thank you such much doctor. I am so excited to go home to my family"  I said with a smile on my face
"Doctor, When am I able to check myself out?"  I asked
"As early as tomorrow, you can go to the computers later to get your plane ticket and then check out, last week when your family was here during visitation hours I spoke to your mom and dad about you being able to go home soon. I just did not tell them when."  The doctor told me
"Thank you doctor, you don't know how much this means to me"  I said
"Its all because of your hard work Demi, now go pack up your bags and get ready to go home"  The doctor told me

I practically ran out of the office and into my room to quickly pack my bags. I was so excited to finally go home. Sure, I was super nervous about the chance that I could relapse esspecially since I found out I was bipolar, but I knew I would be fine with the help of my family. I was soon packed my bags and was off to the computers to book my flight back home. I also emailed Max asking him to pick me up from the airport tomorrow at 2pm and asked him not to tell my family because I wanted to surprise them. 

As soon as my bags were packed and my ticket was booked, I spent some time saying goodbye to everyone and telling everyone to stay strong. With that I gathered my bags went to check out and call a taxi cab to take me to a hotel near the O'Hare airport. Soon the taxi drove up, I got in and we drove off to the hotel where I would be staying tonight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7:30am my hotel and called another taxi cab to take me to the airport. Not long after I checked out the taxi cab drove up and once again I got out and went to the airport. After checking in for my flight, I went and found myself something healthy to eat for breakfast, because until I got to the airport I did not realize I was actually hungry. 

I was wearing a beanie with a hoodie and a pair of large sunglasses so nobody noticed it was actually me...Demi Lovato, so I wasn't stopped for any pictures or autographs. After I ate, I went back to my flight gate and waited for my flight, the wait was not too long because my flight number was soon called and I was able to board. My flight was about 4 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skip Flight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My flight just landed and I walked off the plane and went straight by the bag collection things. I saw Max as I walked over and the first thing I did was run to Max and give him and huge hug!

"I missed you Demi"  Max said
"I missed you too Max"  I told him
"How was your flight Demi?" Max asked me
"It was perfectly fine, no problems what-so-ever. How is everything with you Max?"  I asked him
"It's great Demi,  It was pretty boring. I mean I wasn't doing my job the last three months being you bodyguard"  Max said
"Well I am sorry you were bored, but I am back which means you can be not bored."  I told him

We both busted out laughing, we left the airport and got into Max's car and drove off in the direction of my families home. Soon I arrived home, Max dropped me off. I noticed there were no cars in my drive way but I soon remembered that Dani is home schooled now and Dallas's car was in the body shop, which meant Dallas's was driving Dani's car and Dani should be home.

I walked up and rang the doorbell, I of course had my house keys but I did not feel like letting myself in, what was fun about that? I and waited for the door to be opened. Which it soon was and I wrapped my arms around a shocked looking Dani who soon hugged me back. 

I walked back inside this time with Dani. Boy it felt so good to be at home. I followed Dani up to our room, when we walked in I noticed that her bed was nicely made while mine was a complete mess. 

"Hey Dani, have you by any chance been sleeping in my bed"  I asked her

I got no reply instead she turned around and her shoulders dropped. I walked over to her and turned her around, I then noticed she was crying. Quickly I whipped her tears away and pulled her in to me and just hugged her. Once she calmed down, she turned around and grabbed a white board that was laying on her desk. 

When she turned the white board to face me, I read what she wrote.

"Yea, I was sleeping in your bed. I was so used to sleeping in my bed with you, I couldn't fall asleep on my bed without you laying there. I was missing you and your scent. So I started to sleep with Dallas or Maddie but soon they both told me that I had to sleep in my own bed again. But instead of doing that I started to sleep in your bed. It had the purfume sent inbedded in it so it felt like you were right there. Sometimes i would fall asleep in my bed with a picture of us in my hand and wearing your hoodie"  is what it read

I soon realized that I head tears coming from my eyes but soon started to laugh which cause Dani to smile. I ran to her and tackled her onto her bed. We just laid like that, until I started to tickle her...in hopes to get her to laugh. Well she laughed..but no sound came out. Oh well, it was worth the shot, I knew she would talk when she was ready. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So heres another update today!! I will try and update once more sometime tomorrow between moving in to my dorm and the president dinner thing I have to go to with the the college program I am in and between finding all the buildings my classes are in. So there is that.  

AHH I AM SO EXCITED I AM LEAVING HOME AND GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!

Anyways, 
Read, Vote, Comment and Follow/Message me

and Stay Strong because you are all worth it, I promise you all that you are more then worth it.

~Rys