Prologue: Tattoos

-------------

Annabeth Chase was born with a freaking blue cookie tattoo on her shoulder. A. BLUE. COOKIE! When she turned four she got a tattoo of a wave to go with the cookie. When she was 7 she got a tattoo of a piece of seaweed

-------------

Percy Jackson, a rather interesting boy, was born with a tattoo of an owl on his back. He assumed that his soulmate was smart or just really liked owls. A book appeared one day next to the owl.

-------------

Nico di Angelo was born without a tattoo. He assumed it was because he didn't have a soulmate. His sister Bianca was blank as well. What Nico never noticed was a glowing sun on the back of his neck, covered by his dark hair.

-------------

Will Solace was born with a skull as his tattoo. A skull right smack dab on his hand. And he hated it, he had no idea who out of all the emo people he has seen in the world could be his soulmate and he was literally the brightest person ever, light and dark don't really mix.

-------------

Why was a dragon on the length of Calypso's arm!? She was born into a proper family, one that didn't like chaos. Soon after she became an orphan a wrench appeared on her hand. Just great. She didn't think she would like her soulmate very much.

-------------

Leo Valdez was born with multiple tattoos. A broken heart right on his chest where his heart was, was the most interesting one. His mother was worried at first when she saw the broken heart. She later realized she had nothing to worry about. The broken heart gave her hope, she knew her son would mend it one day. Even though she died before she could see it.

(I will add the new characters from Pjo/Hoo as they are introduced in the story)

-Sky