Chapter 2: Soulmates

-------------
Annabeth:

Blue food.... seaweed brain.... thats all that is going through my head right now. Seaweed is in the ocean... one of my tattoos is a wave... the other is a BLUE cookie. Could Percy be..?

-------------
Nico:

Oh my gods. By the looks on Piper and what was her name... Annabeth? Anyways, by the looks on their faces I can tell that they think Jason and Percy are their soulmates.

I pull Thalia away and walk into the school to give those 4 some privacy before class.

Thalia is older so she heads off to her class while I struggle to look for mine. On the way I bump into a rather attractive blonde boy.

"Sorry about that." He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck with his hand that shows a dark skull and a broken heart thats solid black.

"It's fine.. " I mumble awkwardly. He holds out his hand to help me up. I take it gratefully.

"Do you know where Chirons class is?" I ask him sheepishly. Looking down.

He nods and pulls me along. "I have his class too. What a coincidence. By the way, I like that tattoo on your neck." He comments.

"Wait. What tattoo?" His eyes widen and he stops in his tracks.

"You didn't know? You have a sun tattoo on the back of your neck." My eyes widen. I HAVE a soulmate!?

"Oh. I'm Will by the way. Here, I'll take a picture of your tattoo." He says as he pulls out his phone, pushes up my hair, and takes a picture. He opens it and shows it to me.

I don't believe it. Right there, hiding under my black mop of hair is a golden sun tattoo...

"Thanks Will. I thought I was blank my entire life. Oh and my name is Nico." I thank him as he continues to drag me to our class.

-Back with Annabeth and Piper-
-------------

Piper:

I look at Jasons tattoos, they look like the feather ornament I wear in my hair and the dagger on the necklace I am wearing.

"So the staple on my arm is because you tried to make a soulmate mark?" I ask Jason sassily with my arms crossed.

His eyes widen, "Can you explain why a dagger is on my neck?" He replies after he regains his composure.

-------------
Jason:

I can't believe this really pretty girl is my soulmate! "Oh, I have a necklace with that dagger as a little charm. My friend Hazel gave it to me." She replies as she shows me the necklaces' charm.

"Woah woah woah, wait a second, Hazel Levesque?" I question.

She nods, "Do you know her?"

"She's our cousin!"

-------------
Annabeth:

I wasn't expecting that. 

-------------

Percy:

........ I really want some blue cookies right now........

-Sky