Chapter 8: Party! (Part II)

-------------
[Nico]

That little- deep breaths Nico. Whatever you do, don't murder her. Just like Dobby, don't kill, only maim or seriously injure.

I give Drew a creepy smile before tripping her. "I TRIED to ignore the huge piece of trash in my house but I think it's time to dispose of it."

Drew gets up and tries to punch me but I grab her and start pulling her to the door. She hits and kicks me but I keep my grip on her.

"You are hereby and forevermore BANNED from the di-Angelo residence Drew Tanaka." I announce before slamming the door in her face.

I turn around and everyone is just staring at me. "What?" I ask. Everyone just starts cheering and going back to dancing or whatever else they were doing.

Will walks over to me. "Dude, that was awesome! I was about ready to smack her myself." He says.

I just chuckle nervously, "It was nothing. If anything I think I got a bit carried away..." I mumble. He said it was awesome, why do I feel so happy?

-------------
[Will]

When Drew smacked Nico I was about to hit her but Nico dealt with it amazingly!

But why did I get so protective of him? I barely know the guy.

"Nah, you didn't get carried away, you handled it better than I would have." I say. Nico just looks down at his shoes.

"Oh, by the way. You have a new tattoo. It's a first aid kit." I mention, because thats what he asked before Drew smacked him.

-------------
[Hazel]

After the incident with Drew was over, Katie, Lou and I started a game of truth or dare in the game room.

Our whole group and more is here, except Nico and Will... We still have to find a way to get them together.

Katie told Travis about mission solangelo so that he could help, I'll use that. I whisper to Travis, "Go drag Nico and Will here. I have a plan." He grins evilly before bolting out of the room.

Everyone else looked at me weirdly, probably expecting me to tell them what I said, and they were right.

-------------
[Katie]

Hazel filled all of us in on the plan. Everyone is on board with it. Solangelo WILL happen.

Travis bursts into the room with a grumpy Nico and a hyper Will. Will looks excited about playing truth or dare but Nico looks done with life.

Travis sits them both down on the floor with the rest of us. Oh, it's my turn to ask someone.

"Hazel truth or dare!" I yell, even though she is right next to me. "Truth." She replies.

"LAME! Whatever, hmmm, what are your soulmate tattoos?" I ask her. She looks nervous but replies anyways, "A bear, the shape of China, and a falcon."

"Um, Aren't Franks favorite animals a falcon and a bear? And he's Chinese..." Nico mumbles. Everyone looks at Frank.

-------------
[Frank]

"I may or may not have a tattoo of Hazel's ring on my arm... surrounded by all her favorite types of gemstones....." I let out nervously.

Hazel stands up, here comes the rejection. "You mean you knew!? And you didn't bother to tell me!?" She yells. Okay, she's mad.

"I didn't think you would accept it..." I say.

She hugs me, "It's fine if you were scared but did you really think I wouldn't find out?" She asks.

I chuckle nervously, "Well, I would have told you eventually." She giggles but then her face becomes one of horror.

"Wait! I rambled on and on about my soulmate all the time to you andyouaremysoulmatesothatmeansIwasramblingonandontomysoulmateaboutmysoulmate!" She rambles. It's kinda cute when she does that.

I smile at her, "Lets talk about it later, we still have a game to play." Realization dawns on her and she sits back in her spot.

(Thats all for now folks! The next chapter is gonna be the rest of the truth or dare game)

-Sky