Chapter 7: Party! (Part I)

-------------
[Will]

It is now Saturday and I am currently being forced against my will (no pun intended) by Piper to let her do my hair.

Lou and Cecil are already dressed and are waiting for us to finish. "Hurry up Piper!" Lou whines.

"Beauty takes time Lou." Piper responds as she combs through my hair roughly.

"Ow!" I exclaim as I slap her hand away from me. "That hurt!"

"It also takes pain." Piper adds to her previous statement.

After a couple more minutes of agonizing pain, I am ready for the party.

The four of us climb into my mom's car and head for the di Angelo residence.

We pull up to the one mansion with a bunch of cars and music blaring from it and wow, I knew Nico was rich but this is nice even by mansion standards!

Lou drags Cecil inside while Piper drags me. As we walk inside we are instantly greeted by Hazel.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it. Piper, Jason is already here. He is with Percy and Annabeth." She greets.

Piper lets go of me, "Okay. I will say hi to him then we can-"

Hazel puts her hand on Pipers mouth. "Hush! Will isn't allowed to kno- ewww did you just lick me!?"

Before I can question what Hazel was saying she ran, chasing Piper to who knows where.

-------------
[Drew]

Omg. Who knew that the rich emo boy was friends with Will Solace. He is like, the hottest boy at our school.

I walk over to him and latch onto his arm. "Hey Will. Small world huh?" I greet flirtatiously.

He chuckles nervously. Awww, I make him nervous. He is so into me.

Ugh, the emo kid is here. I hope he doesn't come greet Will. I send him a glare to make him see I want to be with Will alone.

He just smirks at me. That little jerk! How dare he smirk at me! He is walking over. Dang it! That little punk!

-------------
Nico:

I see Drew flirting with Will. But she flirts with Percy too! That girl needs to be taught a lesson. Luckily, I like teaching people lessons.

She glares at me to try to send me away but I just smirk and walk over to them.

"Hey Will, glad you could make it." I greet, ignoring Drews existence.

"Oh, hey Nico. I honestly didn't think you would want to throw parties like this."

I shrug, "Hazel loves throwing them so I just deal with it as long as my father isn't here."

Drew steps on my foot with her heel. Ow, that hurts. I think she actually punctured my foot!

I don't wince and keep ignoring her. "So, Lou told me you study on Saturdays. Why are you here?" I ask Will.

"Meh, one Saturday won't hurt. Besides, I can just study tomorrow." Will replies. He uses his hands to talk, it's kinda cute. Wait what? Nico, you don't like cute things! Stop it!

I admire Will's tattoos while talking with him for a bit. Both of us are ingoring the annoying girl clinging to him.

I think I should irritate her more, "Hey Will, could you check to see if I have any new tattoos?" This will make Drew mad plus I AM actually curious to see if I got any new tattoos.

"Sure." Will says, totally oblivious. He pushes my hair up and looks at my neck. His touch feels nice.

The moment doesn't last long as Drew decides to smack me across the face. Hard.

Everyone turns to see what happened because the smack was THAT loud.

-------------
Will:

I can't believe that slut just smacked MY friend!

-Sky