Open up...

He couldn't believe his eyes. You were his, everyone knew it and yet here this guy was with his hands all over you. It took everything in him not to just rip the guys arms off. The last thing he wanted to do was make a scene at such an important event for the Avengers.

"Hey, Cap." Steve turned round to face the young blonde Agent who stood by the bar.

"Hey-" dear God, he'd forgotten her name. "-doll." he smiled politely at her. He didn't want to seem rude by telling her he wasn't interested in talking to her but he didn't know how to say it.

"So... having, fun?" She giggled biting her lip. Steve sighed with a nod, smiling still hoping he wasn't coming off as one of those jerks you used to attract long before you and he were a thing.

You glared holes in the back of Steve and the blonde bimbos heads. You knew Steve wasn't up to date on the whole, 'flirting scene' but surely he could see this girl's feeble attempt of it with him. The moment she placed her hand on his arm a little too long was it for you. "Excuse me, Rob." You gave your friend a kiss on his cheek before you went to leave.

He nodded grinning. "Oh, go ahead girl, get your man." he winked teasingly at you before turning to join in the conversation with the other agents.

You made your way over to where Steve and Blonde McBitch were stood, downing your drink as you did. "Steve." You stood by his side, your hand laying on his arm where the blonde had been putting hers so she could no longer do it. You glanced at her a little longer than needed hoping she'd take the hint and leave but no. "Can I talk to you, please?"

He sighed glancing over your shoulder nodding. "I was just about to ask you the same, doll." He glared at you.

You shook your head glaring right back. "Don't Doll me, Steve."

"You can Doll me." The blonde giggled.

"And I'll kick your trampy ass if you don't fucking leave." You growled as you stepped forwards.

Steve grabbed a hold of your arm pulling you away from her. Steve silently dragged you out of the ballroom of the hotel the event was being hosted at, until the two of you were in an empty toilet. He locked the door behind him before pushing you against the counter top. Steve grabbed a hold of your face and crashed his lips against yours, pushing his hips into yours so his hard cock was pressing into you. You moaned letting him force his tongue into your mouth. You were melting into him as he kissed you more until you remembered the blonde, so you bit your teeth down onto his tongue. Steve pulled back growling like an animal. His eyes filled with rage and lust.

Steve was about to bark at you but a sudden knock on the door stopped him. "Hmm, Cap, it's time for your speech." Tony spoke from the other side.

"I'm on my way!" Steve answered, his glare not leaving yours. His chest heaved as he waited for Tony to leave. "Go wait upstairs." He ordered you. You nodded gulping and went to leave but Steve grabbed your upper arm pulling you back. "And I want that ass hole nice and stretched for when I get up there. Got it?" He whispered darkly.

You nodded gulping, your throat dry suddenly. "Yes, daddy." fuck, you were in for one hell of a night.

You bit your lip as you played with your jewelled butt plug completely naked, doing what Steve had told you to. Even though you were slightly pissed at the blonde that was all over Steve, you couldn't wait for your Soldier to be done with the stupid speech and come to your hotel room.

"Oh, fuck!" You moaned arching your back as your fingers rubbed your clit repeatedly.

"That's what I like to see." Steve's deep voice surprised you. You gulped as you looked back over your shoulder to him, God he looked hot. "I don't want to see you, flirting, with another man." He growled as he began to undress himself.