Move-in?

You were a regular person. A regular person who lived in a cramped one-bedroom apartment, who had a regular 9-5 job, who was always running late and relied on an unhealthy amount of coffee to get through the day. Oh, and you were unbelievably clumsy and awkward.

What better way to meet the man you love.

You somehow managed to play off being late, slamming into the chiseled chest of Captain America himself and spilling your coffee down yourself as cute and scored yourself a date.

Ten months later...

"I'll pop in once I've finished all my errands, Steve," You smiled into the phone as you stepped out of a shop, your hands full.

"Okay, doll. Just so you know, everyone is home so, it's sort of hectic, right now."

You giggled, hearing Sam shout something funny, "Just how I like it,"

Steve sighed, "Not if you lived here, you wouldn't," He chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know, Cap. Getting to see you all day, every day..."

"So, you wouldn't have a job if you moved in here? You'd just sit around, waiting for me?"

"Yep. I'd be a good little housewife. I'd be your muse," You teased.

Steve let out a hearty laugh, "I'd paint you like one of my French girls,"

You burst out laughing with him, "I need to go, Steve. See you soon,"

"Lov-"

"HEY!"

You cried out as you were grabbed by the upper arm and slammed into the wall by a hooded figure.

"Give me that!" The hooded figure yanked on your handbag, tugging harshly, causing you to drop your things.

"STOP!" You cried, struggling to untangle your arm from the strap.

"Let go, BITCH!" He slammed his fist into your eye socket, sending you stumbling backward, crying out in pain as you fell to the floor and the hooded man ran off with your bag.

Your vision was blurry as you laid on the floor, crying and in pain. All you could think about was Steve.

----------

"He's smiling again." Tony sighed from behind his phone.

Everyone in the room turned to look at Steve, who was in fact smiling at his phone.

"Oh, God," Natasha rolled her eyes, "He's like a lovesick teenager, isn't he?"

Steve raised his head, frowning. "What?"

"Don't what us, young man. What are you smiling at?" Tony asked as he sat up, no longer interested in what he was doing.

Steve rolled his eyes, "It doesn't matter,"

"Y/N." Bucky and Sam spoke in unison, not bothering to look up.

Steve would have told them to shut up but the mere mention of your name and he was grinning.

"Disgusting," Natasha muttered, teasingly poking his side and making him squirm away from her. "When you gonna ask her, Cap?" She smirked, turning to look at him.

"Ask what?"

"To marry you." Tony couldn't resist, grinning as he watched Steve get men]barressed.

Natasha hushed him, "Ignore him, Steve," She sent Tony a scowl before smiling at Steve. "I meant when are you going to ask her to move in, with you?"