Birthday boss...

Steve gasped and moaned as his head hit the back of the sofa where his arms were laid out across. "Oh, shit-" he moaned again. He raised his head to look down at where you were knelt on the floor. Your head bobbed up and down as you sucked Steve's cock, your small hand wrapped around his shaft, pumping as you sucked him. "Fuck!" Steve gasped. "That's it, baby." he moaned again, his hand tangling into your hair as he pushed your head down, bucking his hips up to you.

You moaned around his cock as you sucked him for few more seconds before pulling off him with a pop, only to licked your way down his cock to his balls. Feeling brave you circled your tongue under them, making Steve gasp and cry out as your tongue grazed over his puckered hole.

"Fuck!" he cried out.

You smirked raising your head. "You like that baby?" you asked.

Steve blushed as he nodded. "M'sorry, it just surprised me-"

You shook your head. "Relax, Steve." you kissed the tip of his cock before going back to sucking him hard.

He quickly forgot his embarrassment as you took his entire length into your mouth. "YES! Oh fuck, yes! I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum!" Steve growled as his hips stilled, hot cum filling your mouth. You hummed around him, licking every last drop up. "Oh, shit!"

Excitement filled your body as you entered the compound after your early morning shopping spree. Today was Steve's birthday and you needed to go out and buy some last minute requests for him without anyone else knowing. You walked into the kitchen grinning when you saw it was just him occupying the space. He was still dressed in his running clothes which meant he'd just got back not long before. You walked up behind him as quietly as you could and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Happy Birthday, baby." you whispered before placing a kiss to his lower shoulder.

Steve grinned as he picked up one of your hands and kissed the back of it. "Thanks, doll." he turned to face you wrapping his arms around your pulling you into a tight hug, pressing a kiss to your forehead. Steve's eyes lit up a little when he noticed the black bag on the counter. "Is that, it?" he asked as he stepped closer to the counter where the bag was.

You nodded biting your lip. "That's it." you whispered wrapping your arm around his waist. "When do you want to, hmm, do it?" you asked.

Steve blushed looking down to you. "Now?"

You hadn't spoken to Steve for a good ten minutes, other than telling him to strip when you entered your shared room and it was filling him with excitement. Steve watched your every move from the middle of the bed.

He watched as you tied each of his wrists to the headboard with some ties from his wardrobe. He watched as you pulled everything from the bag and laid it out. He watched as you stripped out of clothes until you got to your matching set of black lace underwear. He watched as you picked up the black butt plug and slipped it into your mouth.

Steve's eyes widened as his breath hitched in his throat. You smirked pulling it out with a pop and placed it back on the bed next to him. "Remember what we talked about, baby?" you asked as you crawled in between Steve's outstretched legs.

Steve nodded quickly. "Red means stop, green means good." he breathed deeply.

"And?" you leaned over him, your face inches away from his.

"Relax." Steve whispered. You nodded smiling; closing the gap between you, pressing your lips against his in a soft, passionate kiss. You pulled back biting on his bottom lip before you kissed your way down his chest, moving across to his left nipple and flicking it with tongue before pinching your teeth around his little bud. "Oh, fuck!" Steve moaned closing his eyes.