Big, bad, Stevie...

It wasn't often you were paired up with your boyfriend's best friend unless it was something that required a lot of physical attacks. With the ex-Winter Soldier and your Vibrational powers, the two of you could pull apart a Hydra base in less than half an hour. So, to be sent on a mission that required the pair of you for more than a week was odd, but not uncomfortable.

You weren't expecting to see Steve as soon as you and Bucky arrived home after your latest mission four weeks later, thinking he'd be busy with Sam or he'd be out on his own mission, but you were pleasantly surprised to not only find him waiting on the landing pad as you and Bucky exited the Quinjet but to find him waiting for you and unshaven.

You loved Steve with a beard. You couldn't count the times you'd pleasured yourself to that thought alone before the two of you got together. Unfortunately for you, by the time that happened the beard was gone.

"I missed you," Steve whispered against your hair as he wrapped you in his arms, kissing the top of your head as you squeeze your arms around his waist.

"I missed you, too," You smiled into his chest before pulling back and looking up to meet his eyes. "Fancied a change?" You asked, lightly scratching at his chin with a soft smile.

Steve chuckled lowly, "Something like that. Don't worry, doll, I'll shave later -"

"No!" You eagerly cut him off. "I mean, I've never as much as kissed you, with a beard," You whispered, your face beginning to blush as you looked up at him.

Steve's lips curled up into a grin, "Well, perhaps we should change that,"

----------

"What does vanilla, even mean, Y/N?" Steve frowned at you from the bottom of your bed.

You closed your eyes letting out a small sigh. "I just meant, we could use a little, more... excitement, in our sex-"

"So I'm boring. Great. So, what? You, want me to be someone else?" He shook his head as he put his hands on his hips, huffing as he turned his back to you. "Are you not happy with me, is that it? I'm not good enough, for you?"

"What? No! Steve, you're being ridiculous!" You cried as you got up from where you sat on the bed and moved towards. "Please, just let me explain. Bucky told me that, you'd told him about perhaps, letting me use my powers during sex and I said-"

"No!" Steve snatched his arms away from you before he bent over and picked his pants up. "So, you've been laughing at me behind my back, right?"

"No! Steve, that's not it, I swear."

"I, I need to be alone," He sighed, leaving your shared bedroom with a slam of the door.

You let out a frustrated sigh as you fell onto the bed. You felt like shit. You should have just kept your mouth shut about your weird sex stuff, but instead, you had to listen to Bucky and his stupid man's brain.

Tell the punk, would ya'. He's just as freaky as you and if I have to hear about it any longer, I'll blow my brains out.

----------

"What's up his butt?" Bucky whispered as the pair of you headed into a pre-mission meeting along with the others.

You shook your head with a small sigh, glancing over to where Steve was walking in front of you. "He blew up when I tried to talk about, that thing, with him." You frowned over your shoulder at him before taking a seat.

Bucky paused before he dropped into the seat beside you. "Ah," He nodded, "That's why he went extra hard in sparing today then." He chuckled. "So it's my fault," He rolled his eyes. "Look, Steve, gets embarrassed, easily,"