Birthday fun...

Steve was practically stuck to your side like glue for course of the evening. As much as he was thankfully for the effort that had gone in for the celebration of his birthday; a surprisingly small get together (Steve had thanked you for making sure Tony didn't go overboard), he much rather spend his evening alone with you. And to be far you'd much rather be in your shared room alone with him. There was no doubt about it that that's where you were ending your night (hence the extra special underwear), you'd made sure Steve was aware of this throughout the night with little touches and whispers against his neck.

"STEVE!" you giggled as he picked you up bridal style from inside the elevator and carried you in a hurry back to your shared room.

Steve chuckled as he kicked the door open, only to kick it shut once he'd enter the room. "FRIDAY, lights please." he asked as he placed you back on your feet. Your arms automatically went around his neck as his hands laid on your waist as he leaned in slowly until his lips were on yours, pulling you closer to him as he ran his tongue over your lips.

"Did you, have, fun?" you murmured against his mouth.

Steve nodded as his left hand moved up to cup the back of your head and his feet began moving. "I did." he hummed against your lips, immediately slipping his tongue into your mouth making you moan.

"Really?" you asked once again pulling back as you walked backwards.

"Yes." he pressed his lips against yours again briefly before kissing your jaw then your neck.

"Oh, good, I didn't think you did because it seemed like you were wanting to leave all night." you smirked.

Steve chuckled stopping his movements. He pulled back grinning down at you. "Can you blame me?" he asked as his hands moved under the hem of your dress and slowly made their way up the backs of your thighs until they were cupping your ass. "I've seen what's under this, remember?" he winked down at you making blush. "Infact... I want to see it again." he smirked. "And, the birthday boy can do what he wants, right?" he grinned.

You nodded biting your lip.

"You are, the birthday boy." you teased him as you turned round slowly in his arms until his hands were flat against the front of your thighs mere centimeters from your heat. "And birthday boys get to do whatever, they, want, don't they, Captain?" you bit back your smirk as you looked over your shoulder to him.

Steve grinned at you as he moved his hands away from you and began to unzip your dress before slowly pushing it from your shoulders. The material dropped from your body and pooled around you feet. Steve dropped his face to your neck where he began kissing your skin whilst his hands moved down the length of your body.

You closed your eyes as a low moan left your lips. You could feel his cock hard behind you pressing against your cheeks. Slowly Steve ran his fingers across your stomach and down to your lace covered pussy, slowly running circles over your clit making you moan again.

"Shit-" you rolled your hips back. "Steve, please-" you moaned as he pressed a little harder against your clit.

"Already so wet for me, sweetheart." Steve smirked against your cheek.

You nodded moaning. "Always for you, baby." Steve pressed soft kisses down the side of your neck, his fingers slipping inside your panties pressing against your bare pussy. "Fuck, Steve, please." you begged.

"Shh, I've got you." he whispered against your ear as he slipped two fingers inside you. "Fuck." he moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out of you. "You feel so good, baby... just wait until my cock is inside you. That what you want?"

You nodded moaning. "Fuck, yes." you reached behind you, tangling your fingers into Steve's hair as you leaned round to kiss him. You shared moans and breaths as he curled his fingers inside you. "Shit-" Steve kissed down your neck until he came to the crook of your neck, grazing his teeth over your flesh. "Please, Steve..."

"Shh, baby, I got you." he tightened his arm around you as he pumped his fingers inside you faster, pressing his thumb against your clit. You moaned out letting your head fall back onto his shoulder. "That's it baby, cum for me... cum on my hand." Steve growled against your ear.

You cried out loudly as your pussy squeezed Steve's fingers. He was always so good with his hands. You loved the roughness on your smooth skin.

"Fuck, Steve, I need you." you begged as you turned to face him. Your hands made quick work of his shirt as his did hie belt and pants. The pair of you stumbled backwards as you both kicked your shoes off.

Steve grabbed a hold of your panties and ripped them clean in half making you gasp at the pure pleasure it pumped into your body. "Put that fucking ass in the air." he snapped wearing a smirk.

You spun round and got onto all fours faxing the head board as Steve dropped his boxers. His hard cock springing free and already leaking pre-cum. He lazily pumped his cock as he admired your glistening pussy. You cried out as you felt a sharpe slap to your throbbing clit, followed by a dark chuckle dorm Steve.

"This pussy was made, for me..." he moaned as he pressed his fingers against your cunt. "Gonna fucking destroy it with my cock, aren't I?" he asked, spanking it again.

"Yes!" you cried out. "Please." Steve didn't waist any time, immediately ramming his thick cock inside you. "AH, FUCK!"

"That's it! Take my fucking cock." Steve slammed into you at a brutal pace, his hand wrapping around the material of what once was your panties, pulling on it as leverage to fuck you. "Who's pussy is this?" he demanded.

"YOURS!" you cried out, tears threatening to fall. You loved the ache Steve's cock was building inside you, you found yourseld driving back onto his cock with every move. "YESYESYES!" you chanted as your g-spot nestled against the head of his cock. "THERE!" you screamed loudly.

"ARGH!" Steve latched onto your hips, digging his fingers into your hips as he fucked into you harder. Sweat beaded across his forehead, his chest, his stomach as his hips snapped over and over. "GONNA FILL YOU UP!" he called out as you arched your back, squeezing his cock.

"YES!" you gasped loudly as you came. The warmth of Steve filling your cunt before he too gasped for breath, falling over you. You smiled lazily as you felt Steve slowly pull from you, rolling o to his back. "Steve?"

"Yeah." he panted turning his head to look at you, instantly smiling.

You smiled back rolling onto your side. Gently you placed your hand over his smooth cheek, caressing his chin with your thumb in slow circles. "Thank you for being born..."