Truth or strip

"What time will they be here?" I put on my jumpsuit while waiting for his answer. He takes eternity to answer me.

"In ten minutes.. I need you here, babe." Yea, right, his always calling me babe even if we're alone. I know it's only an act whenever there are other people around us, but i'm just confuse, why is he still calling me "babe" or acting sweet all around me even without the others.

I walk out of his room then proceeded to kitchen where he is. And yes, his room, we're sleeping together and my things was already move to his room. Vincent once told me that, his Mom has a great instinct and he don't want her to notice that we're not sleeping together, so we have to do this.

As i enter the kitchen, i saw him, still shirtless, while cooking there.

"What do you need?" I sweetly asked, leaning on the doorway, watching his back muscles clench as i talk.

"Taste it?" He get a spoon then dip it in the sauce, i know it will taste good.

"It taste so good." I slowly lick my lower lip then look at him seductively. His body get tense as per checking him, i want to laugh because of his look.

"Really? Hmm.. Can i taste what's good for me?" He slowly walk towards me and i can feel how he breaths, because of being so close to each other. His arms, he slowly put it around my waist and look at me.

"Vincent.. Yo-your cooking." I stutter but it was more like a moan. His lips find it's way going to my neck then to my sensitive spot. Yes, he already know that spot, because whenever we're on bed, he will kiss me repeatedly, just to find this spot.

"It can wait, babe, i just want to kiss you." Last night, i'm thinking about Vincent and i. I mean, i know we're fake but the way we act, with or without people around us, it's so natural. I don't know, but, i'm getting confuse about it.

"You invited us to watch you guys make out, really?" We stop kissing as we heard someone talked. I lean my forehead on his chest, feeling so embarass about this.

"How did you enter here, mate?" Vincent asked. His arms was still wrap around my waist, as i remain my leaning position on him. His shirtless and i can feel his sweat. I think, i can die now.

"Your door is open, so we just enter." I know it's Phil, how can i face them?

"Okay, you let yourselves enjoy there, we're just going to finish this."  Vincent requested and i think they just followed him.

"You okay, huh?" He hold both side of my cheeks then let me look at him.

"Yea." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry." I nodded then peck a kiss on his lips. Why am i acting like this?

Vincent continue his cooking, while i was just watching him. Few minutes later, my friends arrive but Ryan can't go along with us tonight, saying that his girlfriend wants to be with him.

"Can we just watch some movie?" Aina suggested

"Yea, i want Ryan Gosling, so the notebook." Mitch squealed but i can hear how the boys reacted to her

"Shut up, little one!" And the battle between Justin and Mitch started. After their debates and arguments, we ended up watching Friends with Benefits. I just play that movie to shut them off and that works.

"Your prettier than Mila Kunis." Vincent whisper behind me. I was sitting between his legs as he was staying behind me. His arms was wrap around me and i just can't get enough of this position.

"And your hotter than Mr. Timberlake." I giggle on his ears. They are all focus on the movie while eating the food that Vincent prepared. But Vincent was more focus on me, i think.