One morning

"Ahh!" I groan on my pillow, releasing all the headaches that i am feeling. Last night was fun but i didn't expect a hang over like this.

"Vincent.. Vincent.." I slowly rock his body, seeing him still topless. Oh come on!

"Please, wake up. Get me some pain reliever babe." I beg, still rocking his body. Okay, his still sleeping. So I decided to walk out of his room, oh no, our room as per him. I hate hangovers.

I almost trip on the stairs when i heard people yelling. Yelling? At this early time in the morning? They are crazy, who ever those people is.

I continue walking down the stairs, but the yelling continue and i'm sure that belongs to one of my friends. I run up then eavesdrop on the room next to us. Not here, so it's not Aina and Phil. But as i'm getting near to the next room, the yelling was getting clear, it's Mitch and Justin. I softly place my ear on the door, i know it's not right, but why are they shouting at each other?

"You are stupid Justin!" I heard Mitch shouted.

"Please Mitch, i want to see her, i can be a father to him." What are they talking about?

"You will be a father to my daughter and then what? you will leave us again? I'm tired." Daughter? What's this? Memories came flashing across my mind. Is it the time when Mitch told us that she'll be doing home study because she needs to have some rest due to her health condition? Oh my gosh!

"She is my daughter too, she is ours." I heard Justin softly said. It's not my business, i know.

"She's not yours since the day that you left me or should i say.. us!" I feel arms around my waist that cause me stop eavesdropping then look at the one behind me.

"I thought you'll be getting pain reliever, why are you here?" Why is he so hot in this beautiful morning? Admit it, he's hot, being shirtless and all.

"I am but i heard some--"

"You heard some yelling? Yea, me too, that's why i'm awake now." Vincent yawned. He holds my hand then squeeze it.

"So you heard everything?"

"Nope, what's that all about?" I'm not the right person to share it to him. I pull his hand and started to make our way down to the kitchen.

"Hey, why are they yelling?" Vincent asked once he sit on the kitchen stool.

"I don't know.. Let's prepare some breakfast, they might be awake later on." Thank God he believes me, because he nodded then smile at me.

We started to make breakfast, some normal breakfast for those hangover people.

"Good Morning to you two." I turn around seeing Aina wrap in Phil's arm. She got laid, look at that bloom on her face.

"Morning bro.. Isabelle." Phil nod on my way, so i smile in return to them. Ohh, how i wish i have some boyfriend too, the real one of course. One that i can wrap my arms around with, first thing in the morning and make my morning too special, but unfortunately, none.

"Let's just wait for the two, so that we can eat." I announce then put the plates on the table while Vincent was preparing some coffee.

"Belle, when are you going home?" Aina asked, as she sit on the stool.

"Next weekend, why?" I simply said. Vincent turn around then look at me. I raise my brow but he just shrug then get back to his business while talking to Phil.

"I want to go with you.. Baby, can we go with Isabelle?" Aina knows how to use her charms to other people. She's using it now to her boyfriend, i swear.