Drunk in love

I get inside our room, finding Vincent laying down on the bed, looking like his thinking so deep because he didn't realize that i've been standing here at the corner for a minute.

I softly cough, bringing him back to track. Startled, he get up and vow his head, not even meeting my eyes. Too childish!

"Care to explain?"

He didn't utter a word. And still acting like a child that's been bullied by his friends. I just want to laugh at him but i remained being serious.

"If you still don't want to talk, i'll be going home with my parents." As i was about to walk towards the walk in closet, Vincent caught my arm causing me to step back and look at him annoyingly.

"What?"

"I love you." Huh?

"Don't fool me Vincent! I'll be going home!" I remove his hold on my arm then run towards our walk-in.

What is he saying to me? He loves me? Does he even like me?

I pull out my luggage then started to put my things inside of it. He's not doing it right, so i need to escape.

"From the day that i met you way back then, i already told to myself that i really really like you." I stop pulling out my clothes from the closet as i heard him. Soft footsteps then later on i can feel him standing behind me. His breath that i can feel at the back of my neck, causing my whole body to shiver.

"So i asked mom to talk to your parents. It's not their fault, that's why your here, it's mine." Feeling that my legs are getting jelly because of how he affects me. His arms, he slowly snake it on my waist, brushing my expose flesh because of the crop top that i am wearing.

"I want you to be my best friend, my girlfriend, my wife and my world.." He turn my body around, seeing his face as serious as his words. His eyes, showing that tears are about to fall but i run my thumb over it, to make him feel that i can feel how sincere he is.

"I offered you this thing as a job because i don't know how to ask you.." He sighed, letting out the nervousness he is feeling.

"To ask you to be mine." Every words that he is saying, it's being process in my head. The words love, girlfriend, wife, mine, it keeps on running in my mind, is this for real?

"I want you, Isabelle. I love you." I close my eyes as he said those words again. He loves me and i can feel how true his words is.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and i don't know why i am crying. No one ever did this to me before.

He run his thumb on my cheek, then pull my head on his chest. I just can't believe that this day will be coming, i mean of all the time that i am asking myself on how to be in love and how can i feel love, it happens now.

"Sorry if i made you cry babe, if you still want to go with your parents, you can." He softly whisper on my ears as he keeps on running his hands on my back to comfort me.

Running away will not fix this mess that we have right now. Staying with him can also cause a quick decision that may lead to separation.

"Are you sure?" I sob, lifting my head from his chest. I didn't expect that this day will come, Vincent crying in front of me, the high almighty crying over me, it's unbelievable.

"Yes, i'm sure.." His voice croaked as he spoke. He slowly remove his arms around me, as cold hits me, because of feeling too far from him.

"And don't answer all the things that i've said. Answer me if you will still come back to me." I look up at him, seeing him as hurt as i am because of the things that are happening around us.

"If you don't want to answer me and don't want to come back here, i think i'll be okay, and i will move on." Slowly he walk past me, then stands on the doorway of the walk in closet. His back facing me and i want him to touch me and proclaim his love to me again.

"I'll be going to Justin, don't text or call me to say your goodbyes, i just can't stand and wait for your goodbyes." I can see him walking towards our main door and i want to run to him, but i can't move. My feet rooted on it's place and my eyes keep on crying and crying.

"I'm going to miss you babe, i'm sorry." He whispered without facing me.

"Goodbye Isabelle." He open the door and shut it as he left our room. Why does it feel so hard to accept that Vincent walk away from me because of my stupidity?

Startled, i run for him and went downstairs, seeing him talking to my parents and his mom. I jog towards him and stop just in front of him, causing him to look down at me.

"I'm not leaving.." It's just a whisper but i know he heard it and maybe, the adults heard it also because they stop talking then look at me as i said those words.

I launch myself to Vincent. Wrapping his torso by my short arms and tightly hugging him with all my strength and force.

"Belle.." I heard him say, but i remain hugging him. I look up to meet his gaze then slowly put my arms around his neck. This is what i want.

"I'm sorry for everything babe." Tears started to fall again from my eyes and it's annoying that i can't stop it. Vincent shook his head then smirk at me.

"Look at your daughter, she's crying for me." He softly laugh while looking towards my parents. I will not let this moment pass.

"I love you." I ignore them and i know he get shock as i hold both sides of his face then pull him for a kiss. Gasps is what i am hearing coming from the adults and i can say that i'm doing good at this because Vincent is kissing me back.

"You mean it?" He asked between our kiss, but i just nod my head and continue to kiss him in front of our family.

This is how it feels, when you're in love.

Safe and home.