Reactions?

"Vincent! I'm too late with my appointment! Can you just hurry?"

"Give me a minute, babe!"

A minute? His been saying that to me for a thousand times. I need to go to my doctor today, for the monthly check up and i really really need to ask her some questions about my cravings and lost of appetite.

After few minutes, Vincent finally go down and we quickly proceeded to the hospital. I'm scheduled today so no need to go on a line and wait for my turn.

Once we're inside my private doctor's room, she started to tell me things about my baby. That my child is healthy and now on it's eleventh week. I'm just too glad about this, same as Vincent that looks like about to cry.

"Uhh, thank God, our baby is good even if her Mommy is not eating well." Vincent said, turning his head on my way.

"Her?"

"Yeah, i can feel it that she's a girl." Vincent wants a girl. Everyday his saying that to me.

"Let's see, alright?" I squeeze his hand that's been resting on the steering wheel.

The drive going back home, seems to lessen our tension. His tense and i am too, because his mom and my family will be here tonight and it will be the announcement of the baby thing.

"Can i sleep babe?" I asked, leaning on the door of the kitchen, watching my ever loving fiancé, showing his moves on cooking.

"Sleep or watch me here?" I can stand here forever, watching him cook, showing me his torso.

"As much as i wanted to, but our baby wants to sleep, so.." I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around him, letting my head rest on his firm chest.

"You better be good down here, i'll be down right after i take my nap." I softly whisper

"I'll be going up when i'm done, i think i need some rest too." He laughed, so i lifted my head from his chest, then hit him right on his arm,

"Rest? Wow! I was the one who is so tired because of you." I laugh and he knows what i mean.

I'm totally sleepless and exhausted because of him. Vincent got home last night, a little tipsy because he and his friends drunk. I agree about him going out with his friends cause i don't want anybody to see me as a strict girlfriend.

So, his tipsy and i need to take care of him. He slept on the couch on the living room after i changed his clothes. In the midst of my sleep, i felt arms around my body and that got me lost because Vincent was behind me, naked and i can feel his manhood.

I tried to ignore him but like what i said i tried. So until the sun rise, we are making love and that made me so exhausted. It do feel good that his always craving for me but i'm carrying our child, and he needs to understand that i need some rest. But i enjoyed last night, i swear.

"But you love it, right?" Ohh!! The way he said it.

"I don't. Idiot!"

"You do!! Look, i have hickeys on my chest." He pull down his shirt, letting me see those hickeys that i made last night. I feel that my cheeks heat up, and i can't deny that Vincent can affect me so much.

"Come here babe." I did what he asked. Slowly rubbing my tummy while walking towards him. Vincent looks at me for a matter of seconds, then leans down to kiss my lips.

"You're going to be a great mom of this little girl inside you." He softly said.

This pregnancy? I didn't expect this in the first place. I want to have a child but Vincent and i are on the stage of getting everything ready. Getting ready for our wedding, those University issues and other stuffs that engaged couple needs to do. But it's here now, the baby is inside of me, letting me feel a foreign feeling, a feeling that i've never felt before, a motherly feeling.

"You'll be a great dad too, Vincent."

I shared my afternoon with him. I help him in the kitchen to cook those dishes that he wants. After those kitchen stuffs, we take some nap at our room and prepare for tonight.

"Vincent, open the door!" I shouted from our room, cause it's annoying that his still not opening the front door. I hate the sound of the door bell.

The sound stopped and i know that someone has arrived. It's either my family or his mom. I finish applying some light make up and take a last glance of myself in the mirror.

I walk down stairs and go directly to the living room, seeing those people that i am expecting. It feels so good whenever i'm seeing them.

"You look good tonight honey." Juliet complimented, as she pulls me for a hug as she saw me.

"You too. Sorry for the last minute invitation. Vincent and i needs to say something to you all, that's why." I said as i pull out from the hug then go to my parents to give them some hugs and kisses.

After some talks and all, Vincent and i decided that we will tell it to them when we are having our dinner because that's the only time that they look so calm.

"So, we're going to announce something.." Vincent loudly said, getting everyone's attention. I put my hand on his thigh, slowly rubbing it, giving him comfort and support.

"What is it?" Mom asked. She don't want surprises, so we better get ready for her reaction.

"Well, Isabelle is.." Look at their faces, they were like waiting for something to fall in front of them.

"I'm pregnant." I interrupted Vincent and that's the time i get what i wanted.

Their funny and surprise reactions.