Heart wants what it wants

I can hear giggles coming from the kitchen as i was making my way down. Her laughter was the first thing that i'm always expecting every morning.

"Good Morning sweetie!" I cooed Amanda, while she's eating on her high chair, probably not eating, she's playing with her mashed foods on her plate.

"Mmm--mom--ma." She said while raising her spoon, catching my attention. Ohh. I really really love my daughter.

I remember, she was eight months old back then. I was changing her clothes and all of a sudden, i heard her murmuring something. It's not clear at first but when i get closer to her, i finally heard the thing that she is saying. It's "momma" and that's her first word.

"You love mommy? Well, i love you too my little girl." I can't get enough of her. Her smile, that eyes that i know will make guys hyptonize when she grows up, her locks that now is showing, i might get ready if she grows up.

Removing dirt from her hands, i manage to get her out of her high chair. I wipe all the smudges on her face then carry her in my arms.

"I wonder why did your nanny left you here alone?" I hire a nanny for Amanda, because i'm working. Simply because i need to work for Amanda. Even though i still have one semester left in the uni, the school agreed that they can pull out my papers because i'm one of those "scholar students", well that's a  good thing.

So all my credentials are use on my job now. As an assisstant of the CEO of the company that i am working at, i can say that i can give the life that Amanda should have.

"Why are you still holding her? We need to go." Ohh! I forgot that i'm living with the CEO. He's wearing a fine suit, that i'm sure is an Armani. He never wears other brand.

"Her nanny is out of no where, i can't leave her here." I simply ignore him then continue to listen to my daughter that was still talking about non sense things, like "blah-blah" and "doo-doo", i don't know what's that.

"I ask her to prepare Amanda's things, she'll be here later on." I can feel that his standing behind me. His hot breath make my whole body shiver as he breathed on the back of my neck.

"Dada.. Dada." I know he can't ignore our daughter. Amanda is reaching for him and  later on get from my arms.

"You don't want Mommy anymore sweetie?" I teasingly said. Amanda shook her head then rested her chin on her Dad's shoulder.

Did i already mention that Vincent is the CEO of the company that i am working at? If not, here's the story.

To make the long story short, remember the night that he asked me for forgiveness? It all started there. That night, we talked about everything. About my parents, his mom, Amanda and us.

I forgive him, and believe on his words again. We try to work things out and fortunately it does, everything works. We're living together for almost six months and i find it as the most wonderful experience.

The heart wants what it wants, as per Selena Gomez. Even if my mind keeps telling me not to accept him again, my heart is saying different.

So, back to the CEO thing, his mom let him handle their company and i don't know what's their deal on that. And he hired me as his assistant because as per him, he don't want me to be out of his sight, cause he might miss me. Such a flirt!

"If you don't want Mommy, i want your Mommy. I will kiss her like this." Oops! Not in front of Amanda. I push him softly on his shoulder while laughing.

"Me want Mommy!" Amanda whine as she was reaching for me. She's like her dad, so moody and too irresistible.

"Say your goodbye to Daddy now. We need to go." I smile. Amanda started to kiss Vincent. Starting from his forehead, to his eyes nose then lips. I taught her that thing because i want her to be sweet on us.

She did the same to me. As soon as i settle her back on her chair, her nanny get down with her things to freshen her up. We left her and it's really a heart break for me to leave her. Everyday i'm feeling this.

"Mrs. Watson, your seatbelt please." Vincent snap, breaking my day dreaming,

"Can i have my off tomorrow babe?" Spending time with Amanda is one of the things that i really want right now.

"Wait, you didn't hear what i said right?" Huh?

"Why? What did you say?" Sometimes, his like this. He will tease me for the whole day until i can't take it anymore and get mad at him.

"I called you Mrs. Watson--" I didn't let him finish. Instead, i pinch him on his leg then hit him on his arm.

His always asking me to marry him and be his fiancé again but i think i'm not ready for that thing. I'm living in a real world, we are actually.

Real world are with pain and laughter. As much as you want to have laughter only, it will not happen. Pain will come along. You will not see that it's coming, but it will.

So i'm taking everything slow. I am happy with him and Amanda and he is also with this too. So i want us to enjoy this. Sooner or later, time will come, i will be agreeing on marrying him.

We reach the company without us noticing it, because we're bickering at each other. Entering inside while holding each others hand, i can see people looking at us but it's not that they are not okay with this, they are too happy for us, they are always telling that to us.

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs. Watson!" See, even his own employee, they are all addressing me as Mrs. Watson.

I just smile at her then to everybody that greeted us. It's our daily routine, so i'm getting use to it.

"Even those people want you to be my wife, just agree on it Isabelle." Vincent teasingly said while entering our office. Oh, i forgot to tell, i am staying inside his office too, just a few meters away from his desk. Remember he don't want me out of his sight.

"Just shut up for today, please. I need to finish those stuffs that you ask me to finish today." In short, dismissing him.

It shut him off but i know he will be asking me those things again. I started to do those office works, cause i know later on we'll be going to some meetings.

"Babe, can you give me the file that i gave to you last night?" Last night? Oh my! The file that i placed above his desk on our office at home? Ohh!

I get up from my seat, quickly getting my bag. I forgot it at home and it's the file of the biggest client that we have.

"I forgot it at home, i'll be back soon."

And with that i left.

VINCENT'S POV

I know she forgot the file that i am asking, that's why i asked her about that. I did it on purpose, so she will be going home.

She might get herself ready about going home.