Set them free

"Is this true Mom?"

I look at the four people sitting in front of me, looking so guilty about the things that they've just told me.

I don't know if i will be happy or will be mad at them. Well, i'm piss, that's the first thing that i am feeling now.

"It is Isabelle." I can't believe it, i really really can't! They tricked me.

I get up from the couch, placing my hands on my hips. I look at them, feeling their eyes all set on me. They are pleading me through their eyes and it's affecting me. I want to forgive them, damn!

"So am i the only one not knowing this?" Silence. Silence is the only thing that they can give me.

"You all told me that Vincent was my childhood friend and you already set up everything, so that in the near future we will be getting married." I angrily said, getting another set of silence. I deserve another set of explanation, i just want to be clear.

"Are you guys happy now?" I pause, in short glaring at my parents. I just want them to know that i'm hurt. Hurt that they lied to me, that they do all these things to trick me.

"Are you happy that Vincent and i will be getting married under a fake one?" It's not right to treat them like this, but, i'm hurt, really hurt.

You know what they told me? It's like this. Vincent was my childhood friend and his family once lived in the province where my family is staying. But still, i can't remember him or their family.

Next is, his parents and mine already signed a deal about us. Us, getting married when we reach the legal age. So when Juliet found out that i am studying at the same school where Vincent is, she made the plan.

In short, all through out this time, his mom and my parents are still communicating. On the other hand, Vincent asked me those "hired wife" thing, just in time and in need. Well, they planned so well.

"Isabelle, you know that i like you and it's not fake." Vincent simply said, in other words, he murmur that to himself. I glare at him and i just want to throw this lamp shade to him.

"Go up to our room, Vincent! We need to talk alone!" I shouted at him, pointing at the stairs. Thank God, my friends picked up my little sister, if not, she will hear all these things.

"Now, Vincent! Go up!" He was just stiff on his place but once i shouted on him again, he startled and run up to our room. At least his scared at me.

I sit back on the couch, in front of my lovely parents, that loves me so much because they did it for me and my loving soon to be in law.

"First of all, why did you do this?" I broke the silence.

"It's because, Juliet and i, known each other for so long and we want you and Vincent to be together, so we did it." My mom truthfully answered. It's part of their explanation a while ago, so i already know this part.

"What if i don't like Vincent? What if i will no longer agree on this term?" I shake my head with disappointment, giving them a cold shoulder.

"Please, don't. I want you to be my son's wife.." They are crazy. I just listen to Juliet as she continue to plead at me. Not to disagree with this marriage.

"Isabelle, don't get mad at us." My dad finally speak.

I remain quiet. In a way that it's only my breathing that can be heard. I'm stuck with these lovely people, sarcastically speaking. I'm in the midst of hurting their feelings or satisying them.

"You can all go home now." I get up from my seat, picking up my things from the center table.

"What is your decision?" Mom asked, feeling hopeful as she twinkle her eyes, resembling mine.

"Vincent and i will talk first." I sighed, then walk towards the end of the stairs.

"I will call you if i already decide on it."

Time to deal with the great man.

Vincent Watson.