1- Old life behind

The rewritten will be the first thing you read >

'The college Cassiopeia goes to is very prestigious and has a high name. To stay in one requires great battle of mental strength, in order to attain perfect results.'

Based on the way the warm air lifted the floating dust with ease, sprinkling a beautiful dusting hue just like passageways of the galaxy's milky way—it would be afternoon by now.

A resounding thud was heard as a brown haired Cassiopeia slammed a palm on the table, glaring at her professor with new found anger as she tried to unsee the paper he had slid in between them. One sign of hers would end with a permanent leave, with no chance of getting herself back in the place she dreamt of.

She clenched her eyes shut, to not let the fireworks that she had held in escape. Not even a drop should fall as she could see the smugness emitting from her Professor like a furnace. How dare he be this inconsiderate? How dare he be this selfish just to get a whole class with perfect students? "Professor please! I beg you to not d—"

"What choice do I have Cassiopeia? Even I have no say in this matter." The professor spoke. He had a strange accent, probably Russian as he sported the dramatic twirl at the end of his long mustache. He tends to twist them around everytime he starts his lectures. It's kind of his style by now, and lesson wouldn't feel complete if she didn't see him touch it once. He looked away as he tapped his finger on the table that separated the two of them. "I cannot convince them, therefore I am truly sorry. But you must sign this paper."

"But... If I sign this paper... I will...."

"Yes. You will drop-out out of college." The professor watched as tears began to fall on the table. He quickly moved the paper in order for it to not be smeared. "This paper is only issued to bad students. Those who have failed the test not once, not twice, but FOUR!"

The woman flinched at the loud shout at the end. She should have known. She should have seen the reviews typed under the Professor's name in the website. She remembered how excited she was to enroll in his class from how positive the commentators affirmed. She wanted to curse her previous self so bad for not noticing how perfect it seemed. Too perfect, it was more of a trap. It was simply too perfect to be true, and now she was biting back what her previous self forgot to listen to.

Whilst the rest of her Lecture mates had it easy, she was struggling in the back of the room. Always copying the notes when the teacher had rubbed the board clean, or having not enough stationary to be jotting the notes down with. She annoyed one of her lecture mates who sat in front of her for regularly asking for pens and paper, and forgetting to return them next. Not that she did that on purpose, but she had been juggling multiple jobs that it was something she found not much important. It was only when her classmate lost it, screaming at her to stop asking her for stuff all the time did she realize her mistake.

She had took everything for granted.

That was her first mistake. The second was...

"You've been one of the best students in my class. I truly believed you would be a lucky score for the future if you chose to pursue this Subject as your Degree, but no!" The professor started off. He knelt closer to Cassiopeia, eyes brimming with hatred, "Instead you chose to hang around of Verund Alcea! The day you met him was the day you started being just like the disaster of a boy he is!"