#5

y/n glance at her watch and saw that it was almost time for 7pm.

how time flies so fast when you are having fun eh?

"umm seokjin-ssi?"

"seokjin is fine actually" Seokjin waved off the formality with a simple flick.

"its 7 pm and...i think i should go?" y/n awkwardly swinged her legs under the table.

"sure but wait i need to accompany you" Seokjin laughed and went to open the door for y/n who thanked him for his gentleman manners.

"see ya next time noona!!" jungkook's loud voice echoed in the distance making the woman to smile happily.

i feel so happy

"im sorry for my friend's behaviour just now t-" seokjin stopped his blabbering when he felt the soft tug on his pajamas.

"its okay.it was fun being with them" y/n spoke out, "and truthfully,i felt even happier to be with your friends"

"really?maybe you should hang out with us sometimes" seokjin laughed at the adorable look the woman had whenever she was shocked.

"dont get the wrong ideas y/n,its just what family is supposed to do..care for each other" he pointed to the door number 25 which was just right next to his, "this is your room right?and here"

Placing gently,a doraemon container on y/n's hand, "whats this?"

"you'll see it when you're finally in your room cause for now it is a suprise" seokjin smiled, "sweet dreams y/n,go get some rest"

After giving proper goodnight wishes,y/n locked the door gently and smiled.Staring at the doraemon container,she opened the lid and was once again delighted at its content.

it was the mouth-watering tteobokki.