#8

"but weren't you suppose to go shopping with someone?"

"keep on eating y/n" seokjin ordered and place a chip on your mouth while y/n continued on surfing the whole aisle, "change of plans"

Y/n held a dramatic gasp to seokjin who looked okay after breaking his plans, "what kind of friend are you?"

"y/n that person is literally you"

"oh" y/n felt seokjin's ruffling her hair into a much more messier bun and coming to her aid to pick up something on the top shelf.

Holding 2 small jars of folic acid,y/n gave a small smile to his neighbour as a thank you.

"i think this is all"

"okay" seokjin replied and gave y/n the potato chips while he did the heavy lifting.Y/n laughed at his ways of lighting up the mood,even seokjin was laughing while y/n carefully fed him with the food.

"that would be $35 sir" y/n took out her wallet but was crushed once again when seokjin heaved out his card faster than her.

"hey" she whined quitely.

"my treat" seokjin winked at the clearly flustered woman and carried the bag once again.

"you guys are a really cute couple" the cashier smiled.

"uhm sorry b-"

"thank you" seokjin laughed at the hits he got from y/n.so much for saying she can punch when the only thing he could feel was the swoosh of air on his back.

"why are you doing this?" y/n whined ruefully.

"doing what?"

"being so damn nice to me"

"y/n" seokjin spoke out while gently holding her shoulders for emphasize, "you are now part of my family,i care about you...okay?"

The girl was still frowning.probably feeling guilty but when seokjin's finger stretched her cheek.she knew she had to smile.

Seeing his neighbour cute giggling made the boy to awfully smile too, "now thats more like it"

"cmon lets go home"