#2

The boy who was still singing in his kitchen stopped cooking when he heard a knock on his door.

"its still 9 am why are they so early" He mumbled and opened the door,ready to smack his friends faces but was shocked to see someone else.

It was a pregnant lady.

"h-hello" she stuttered shyly, "im your neighbour and..you must be kim seokjin right?"

"yep..how can i help you?" Seokjin replied with a small smile on his face as he eyed the plate on her hand.

"c-can i have some of what you're cooking?" Seokjin couldn't handle how cute this lady was stuttering over something that he cooked.

"oh sure please come and join me" he saw how flustered the woman was at his offer,quickly shaking her head in dissaproval.

"miss...?"

"my name is y/n umm i don't think it w-"

"its okay miss y/n im not poisoning you..just please" seokjin opened the door wider so the woman could enter, "just join me in eating lunch...or brunch"

Y/n hesitantly slipped off her slipers and cautiously scanned the whole interrior of her neighbour's room.

'he surely likes pink' she thought and glance at the pastel pink sofa on the living room,to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"here" Seokjin announced and proudly pointed to the feast he had made.

Y/n's mouth watered at the food right infront of her.Seeing other six plates being placed elegantly on the table,she was confused but was then horrified at the thought of his family eating with her.

"are your family joinning you?if so i think i should l-"

"nope miss they're not" Seokjin answered happily and motioned for his guest to dig in the food he made, "they're for my brothers"

As if on cue,loud laughter rippled through the awkward air and sounds of many people fighting made y/n sweat nervously.

"uh hyung?there's a female slipper outs- oh" Six boys filled the entire room as they all chose to stare at the foreign person sitting on the dining room.

"hello"