#4

"say...miss...?" y/n glance at the familiar boy she recognizes as hoseok .

"just y/n"

"okay miss just y/n" The chubby cheeked boy named jimin roared with laughter at the joke hoseok simply made.Even y/n was giggling.

"we dont see you around that much"

Y/n shyly smiled at the truth, "i hate going outside"

"but thats not healthy" namjoon joined in the convo, "besides...you're pregnant"

Hoseok gasped in shock at namjoon's sentence,even walking around to see the bump on her stomach, "oh my god you are pregnant?how come i didnt know?"

"seriously hyung?" taehyung mumbled, "but are you really pregnant?"

"she looks like she's atleast 5 or 6 months pregnant" Namjoon guessed and counted his fingers, "oooo 3 months due to labour i guess"

Y/n was dumbfounded at how the purple haired man had easilly guessed her due.

Seokjin saw how suprise she was and took the initiative to explain, "namjoon's a doctor"

"and major in pregnancy" hoseok chimmed which earned a namjoon almost slapping the boy'sface with his chancla.

"he did surgery on a grape too" jungkook shouted from the balcony which made the whole room to erupt into fits of laughter.

"can i ask something?" y/n nodded at jimin to continue, "where's your husband?"

Yoongi stormed in the room and heaved out a timberland shoe in his hand,ready to smack the terrified jimin on the face.

"h-hyung my shoe" jungkook shouted and hoped on one leg as he chased his fuming friend.

"you ask that kind of question and i swear to god i w-"

"its okay yoongi!" y/n shouted under the panic of the athmosphere, "and to answer your question jimin,my boyfriend left me for..someone better"

"please put down jungkook's shoe yoongi,thank you" seokjin scolded gently and smiled as jungkook finally placed both legs on the ground.

"thank you"

"next" taehyung and hoseok snickered at the small joke they made.

"its okay noona" jungkook shouted which scared the poor woman, "we're family"

"please dont scare her like that kook" namjoon scolded the boy who had a look of disbelief on his face.

"but i didnt shout!"

"thats cause you are screaming" Hoseok folded his arms and held a steely glare to the boy.

"no i did not!"

"you just did kook,you just did"