#12

"you're up early" seokjin commented and stared at namjoon who was busy writting lyrics on his notebook.

"yep" namjoon replied and continued scribbling on the paper, "i had too many beautiful ideas"

Seokjin laughed at the boy and proceed to make himself a cup of white coffee.His thoughts went flying around but stopped once his neighbour, y/n's face popped up.

"i wonder how y/n is doing" namjoon spoke out seokjin's thoughts.

The boy turned around to face a worrisome namjoon tapping his chin with his pen.Seokjin waved off the anxious feeling in his stomach, "im sure she's fine after all s-"

"uh guys i know this sounds dirty but i hear y/n groaning?" jimin came out from seokjin's room exclaiming loudly while ruffled his messy hair in the process.

Hoseok came out of the second room with a horrified look on his face, "jimi- wait no pedo are you alright?"

"it was loud okay?!and im no pedo!!"

"guys guys i t-" seokjin's sentence was cutted off when his phone started ringing.

y/n is calling

The anxiousness in his stomach increased as he rushed to the door and frantically knocked on his neighbour's house.

"y/n y/n? are you alright?" The rest of the members started flooding into the chaos and stared in horror at a furious seokjin.

"step aside" jungkook ordered and used his shoulder to break the door.The wooden pieces started flying around but a hole was made and everyone could see a lying heap of the pregnant woman.

"no no y/n!!" seokjin cried out and with all his might,he broke the door without namjoon's destruction abilities.

Seokjin was the first to run into the room and carry the unconsious y/n in his arms.Namjoon following suit to check if she was alright.

"i've called the ambulance already" yoongi shouted.

Namjoon shook his head at the sight of a familiar clear liquid with a tinge of red pooling at the y/n's bottom.

"n-namjoon what's going on?" seokjin wailed.

"we need to get her to the hospital quick" namjoon ordered.

"she's on the first stage of labour"

Author's note:
yall i dont really know about giving birth and all but for the sake of this story,please just correct me if i have any mistakes on doing it :")

i spent 3 hours searching for it lmaooo and also thanks to madre for giving me a few tips on her contractions wuwu

females are strong af