Let's Face it!

That's right! Park Jiyeon! Let's face it! No matter what other people say! Let's face it.

First Recording

"Wahh.. I can't believe that Director Jung made the one and only Park Jiyeon agree with this project."

"Hahaha Why Sunbae? Are you curious what am I up to?"

"Hello there! Nice to meet you Park Jiyeonssi.. I'm Kim Heeja, Insung told me that you rejected this offer 5 Times.. how come you agreed this time?"

"Ahhh.. did sunbae said that? Hahahaha Actually.. I really don't want to upset everyone if I ended up not meeting their expectations from me because my schedule for the last 3 months are packed. But Director Jung called me yesterday and I couldn't say no to him because we worked together so many times already."

"Is that so? Aigoo.. I'm glad you accepted it this time! I'm pretty sure your song will mark in every people's heart.. right Insung-Ah?"

"Hahahaha of course! It's Gummy we are talking about!"

—————————————————————————————

[TRENDING]

Greatest Balladeer Of All time, GUMMY will be participating in the Upcoming Fantasy Drama "When forever is not enough" making her comeback in the KDRAMA OST Chart. See more..

It is confirmed by GUMMY's Agency, SM Ent. that she'll be taking part of 2 OST in the said drama, making this as her first ever OST project after her last project in 2016. GUMMY's fans celebrated by tweeting and posting in SNS with a hashtag "#Gummyisback" making it trending No.1 worldwide.

One of the most Greatest balladeer in the industry like what netizens said, Park Jiyeon popularly known as GUMMY left a heart breaking news to her fans when she decided not to accept any OST Project which where she started at. In her interview for her comeback "Tear drops" she stated that she'll be focusing in Performing on stage and touring around the world. After that, Netizens felt unusual not hearing the Singer's voice.

The Fantasy Drama "When forever is not enough" will be airing on the 3rd week of this month. Starring Jo Insung as Lee Jaeha with his Co-star Kim Heeja as Choi Jungmin.

—————————————————————————————

"Jihyuk-Ah! Did you see this?"

"What? What is it?"

"This. It's Park Jiyeon.."

"That's great.. I hope she could take part in my drama's OST too."

"Aigoo.. That's impossible!"

"Why?"

"This is a secret.. /whisper/ She only accept OST projects in those dramas that are a hit. And also if she likes the leading man of the drama."

"That's nonsense! Where did you heard that? Jiyeonssi is not like that.."

"Yah! Are you close with her?"

"Not that close.. but we worked together in a product endorsement. She's not that kind of person"

"Hey punk! A lot of people said that especially those she worked with already."

'Happy Together' Broadcast

"Wahh.. We have a special guest for today. This artist is very famous."

"That's right! Yesterday, The whole South Korea Celebrated for her comeback in the KDRAMA OST!"

"I was so surprised too.. There's no doubt netizens want her in the KDRAMA OST. Her fans trend a hashtag yesterday and it climb on No.1 spot worldwide."