Changing gradually

"What happened when you arrived in Seoul?"

"I–I..headed to his Apartment together with my close friend, he said that the body was already transferred in the morgue. But I still have this feeling that he's still there. Articles starts to blow up online and netizens are mourning and others are throwing hates regarding about it. I was devastated and guilty, because we had an argument before I left the country for my concert in Japan it is because of his smoking habit.. his sister told me to scold him thinking that he might listen to me but it leaded us to an argument. Despite of that..I'm grateful to him because he is one of the reason why I'm still here."

"Did YOOWOO left anything valuable to you before he passed away?"

"Hmm..there's a lot. This bracelet. He gave me this when I first debuted, he said that he wanted me to sing to make everyone feel like I'm telling my story..that's why I never take this off."

————————————————————————————

[TRENDING]

Gummy announces to extend her contract to SM Ent. For 2 more years. The Singer also revealed the reason behind it. (See more..)

Park Jiyeon popularly known as GUMMY officially announces her contract renewal in a press conference along with the SM ENT.'s CEO Kim Taehwan. She also revealed the reason behind it. "It is because of a producer in SM Ent. I want to give back something to that producer." And that producer is no other than the late producer of SM Ent. Yoon Woosik also known as YOOWOO who passed away last February of 2017. The singer also stated that she had an amazing bond with the producer. YOOWOO produced mostly every album of Gummy as well as her Top-charted/Debut album in 2010 'Petals with Tears'.

————————————————————————————

AFTER THE PRESS CONFERENCE

"Aigoo.. you've worked hard. Jiyeon-ah..YOOWOO is definitely proud of you, you know that right?"

"Of course. Thank you CEO Kim for accompanying me despite of your hectic schedule."

"Aigoo! I should be the one to thank you. For trusting me and my company again."

"Noona..You occupied the top 1-4 spot in NAVER search engine. Followed by YOOWOO pdnim. Waahhh.. those reporters has super fast typing skills."

CAR (on his way home)

/saw the press conference of Jiyeon//watching/

/watching/

"What are you watching?"

"Huh? A press conference. It's trending online."

"Who is it?"

"Jiyeonssi. She extended her contract to SM ENT."

"Wahh..really? CEO Kim won't let go of such an influential artist like her of course."

"Hyung..do you know any producer in SM named Yoon Woosik?"

"Ofcourse! Don't you know him?! He produced legendary songs! He is known as Chart-monster why? All the songs he produced won either as SONG OF THE YEAR or ALBUM OF THE YEAR in every award show. But unfortunately he died last year. His funeral was like a concert when all the popular artists came to pay their respect to the producer. It's was like when Michael Jackson died."

[video playing]

Actually.. he is more like a father to me rather than a producer.

"Ahh..I also remembered! Gummy is the closest to him. He produced mostly all the songs in Gummy's album since her debut."

"How did he died??"

"he died because of a lung disease..maybe it's because of his smoking habit."

["Nosy Best Friend" calling]
[answered]

"Hey! Did you see the press conference?"

"Yeah..I'm watching it now. Why?"

"What do you mean why!? Don't you know the rumors before?"

"What rumor?"

"Aish..you're hopeless. Jiyeon was rumored to be signing a 5 year contract to YG before. It would have been great if both of you could be in the same company. I guess something happened. Or maybe she doesn't really have a plan to sign a contract with YG."

"Really? Why didn't I know about it.."

"You should research more about her. You need to know what's happening around her. That's the perk of being in a one-sided love."

"Since when did you became a love expert? Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow. I have to catch some sleep."

"Did the shoot ended late? Why are you going home just now?"

"Yeah..we needed to wait until 5am because the snow was intense. How about you? How's the photo shoot yesterday?"

"Well..the usual. Anyways..I won't bother you anymore. Catch some sleep, I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Alright..bye!"

[end call]

94z GROUP CHAT

Minjae: @Pjiyeon_ I thought you'll sign a 5-year contract to YG? What happened?

Hyojong: Hey! Don't be nosy! Didn't you see the article? She did it to give back something to the producer. Let's just let her.

Minjae: Really? Then how about you? why did you and Hyuna decided to leave CUBE?

Hyuna: I swear to god Kim Minjae! I will kill you tomorrow! That company doesn't deserve artist like us.

Jisoo: Stop your nonsense everyone..someone might get mad here. Right? 😝

Jiyeon: Actually it's his birthday next week and I wanted to perform my debut song as a tribute song to him. And it made me think that I wanted to do it through the help of his junior colleagues. Did that answer your questions? Haha.

Hyuna: Really? Wahh.. we'll look forward to it!

Jisoo: Jiyeon-ah.. your coming with us tomorrow right?

Jiyeon: I'm afraid..I can't make it. There's a lot to prepare and to do tomorrow. I'm really sorry guys.

JIYEON'S HOUSE

"Noona..I don't have to come with you right?"

"Yeah..Wait a minute! Why do you look so excited?"

"Nothing..*blushing*"

"Hey..are you dating someone?"

"What? It's not like that..yet."

"Okay! You're definitely dating someone. Where did you meet her?"

"She's the make-up Artist Of Suzy.."

"Really? Well..is it going well?"

"I guess so."

"Good for you."

"Noona..are you going to camp? Why are you packing those stuffs?"

"I'm going to my hometown."

"Ahhh..anyways, just call me if you need anything and if you're in trouble Okay?"

"Hey! That's not gonna happen! You can't ditch your date even tho my life depends on it Okay?"

"Noona! Stop talking nonsense! My top priority is you. You know how much I love you right? Hahaha"

"I'm going to kill you if you ditch that girl. You hear me, Hong Junggi?!"

"Fine..fine"